Oct 3rd, 2015 – Rochester, Minnesota – Clay Clark, the mentor to thousands, the former U.S. Small Business Administration Entrepreneur of the Year, and founder of the online education technology platform Thrive15.com, presented to the business owners of Rochester Chamber of Commerce on Tuesday September 15, 2015. Clark spoke on “The Balancing Act” giving local business owners a motivational boost to grow their business and move from where they are to where they want to be in their business while balancing business, family, and finances. Clark’s seminar is based on proven strategies and systems used by America’s top companies. Clark was named the Metro Chamber of Commerce Entrepreneur of the Year at the age of 20 and the U.S. SBA Entrepreneur of the Year at the age of 27.
Clark, the owner of 9 different businesses and the father of 5 kids has been the speaker of choice for many of America’s largest companies including UPS, Maytag University, O’Reilly Auto Parts, Hewlett Packard, and countless other companies internationally and throughout the United States. Clark commented, “I love speaking and teaching because I love to see people experience a transformative life-change as a results of changing their mindsets, those whom they surround themselves with, the education they seek, and the actions they take. This event was entirely focused on providing people with the practical skills they need to succeed in life and in business. We all owe a big thank you to Becca Stiles and her Rochester Chamber of Commerce team. I’m honored to be asked to play a role for such a group of outstanding people.”
Event Quick Facts:
Who: Thrive15.com Founder Clay Clark
What: Rochester Chamber Professional Development Event
When: September 15, 2015 1:00pm – 5:00pm
Where: Apache 1517 16th St SW Rochester, MN 55902
For more information about Thrive15.com or to schedule an interview with Thrive15 Founder Clay Clark, email press contact Deedra Determan at email@example.com
Quick Facts Thrive15:
• Thrive15.com provides 15-minute practical online business courses taught by millionaires, mentors, and everyday entrepreneurial success stories.
• Thrive15.com features many celebrity mentors including:
David Robinson, NBA Hall of Fame Basketball Player and founder of Carver Academy charter schools and Admiral Capital Group, which currently has a valuation of over $250 million;
Lee Cockerell, the Former Executive Vice President of Operations for Walt Disney World Resort who once managed 40,000+ employees;
Michael Levine, the founder of Levine Communications who has been the publicist of choice for Michael Jackson, Prince, P. Diddy, Charlton Heston, Cameron Diaz, and countless other celebrities;
David Nilssen, the co-founder of one of the nation’s largest small business funding solutions, Guidant Financial and;
Jonathan Barnett, the founder of the 400+ OXI Fresh franchises.
• Thrive15.com has teamed up David Robinson and the U.S. Chamber’s, “Hiring Our Heroes Program,” to provide free subscriptions to U.S. military families as part of the 1-for-1 HandUp Movement.
• Thrive15.com has been mentioned in Forbes, Pando Daily, Yahoo Finance, Business Insider, Entrepreneur, and numerous media outlets since launching.
• Thrive15.com offers best practice and practical online education in the core areas of business mastery that every entrepreneur must know including: legal, real estate, investing, execution, purpose, mindset, networking, business modeling, overcoming adversity, capital, branding, marketing, sales, customer service, product/service development, quality control, accounting, management, human resources, and leadership.
• Thrive15.com was founded by Chief Operating Officer and Oklahoma’s former U.S. Small Business Administration Entrepreneur of the Year, Clay Clark.
• The Chief Executive Officer of Thrive15.com is doctor, entrepreneur, and venture capitalist, Doctor Robert Zoellner.
• Thrive15.com offers points instead of grades and gives its users a chance to win a business boost package to the Thriver with the most points.
• Thrive15.com’s content is created by combining entertainment, gamification, and best-practice practical business education to increase the retention of training provided on the platform.
Company Name: Thrive15.com
Contact Person: Deedra Determan
Address:1609 South Boston Ave, Suite 200
Country: United States