Dec 03, 2015 – “Because many Arizona, California and USA apartments and homes are infested with health-destroying toxic mold that is often hidden inside walls, ceilings, floors, attics, and heating/air conditioning ducts, rental tenants and home buyers should hire professional mold inspection and testing prior to renting or buying a specific house, condo, or apartment, or when they contract one or more of the top 100 mold health symptoms and illnesses after moving in,” suggests Phillip Fry, Certified Mold Inspector, Certified Environmental Hygienist, and webmaster since 1999 of the mold health website www.moldinspector.com.
Fry’s firm EnviroFry Upkeep Masters, LLC, provides on location mold inspection and testing services, or do-it-yourself mold testing kits, with mold lab analysis for mold species identification and quantification of collected air samples, surface samples, and mold growth samples, for apartments, houses, and commercial buildings in Phoenix, Mesa, Scottsdale, Tucson, Arizona-wide, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, San Diego, across California, and nationwide.
“Renters can use EnviroFry’s mold inspection report and lab testing results to avoid renting a mold-contaminated rental unit, or, if they become ill after moving into a moldy rental, to seek cancellation of a lease, security deposit refund, professional decontamination of their furniture and other possessions, moving expenses to a mold-safe place, and payment of medical mold testing, diagnosis, and treatment,” adds Fry, who is author of Mold Health Guide and Mold Legal Guide.
Similarly, home buyers can avoid purchasing a mold-infested home or condo if they make their purchase contingent upon successful mold testing
The top 100 mold health symptoms and illnesses that should motivate renters, home buyers, and their doctors to schedule home and workplace mold testing are: 1. abdominal pain; 2. abnormal pap smears; 3. acid reflux and indigestion; 4. acne; 5. allergies and anaphylaxis (severe allergic reaction); 6. altered immunity; 7. asthma and asthmatic signs (sudden onset asthma, increased asthma attacks, wheezing, shortness in breath, coughing, burning in lungs); 8. balance problems; 9. bladder/kidney pain; 10. bleeding lungs; 11. blood pressure irregularities; and
12. body aches and muscle pains; 13. breathing difficulties (tightness in chest, shortness of breath); 14. bruising easily; 15. burning in mouth, throat and lungs similar to acid reflux; 16. cancer; 17. central nervous system effects; 18. chills; 19. choking; 20. cholesterol or triglycerides irregularities; 21. chronic fatigue (chronic, excessive or continued) and/or general malaise; and
22. chronic sinus infections; 23. coated tongue; 24. colds, recurring and with decreased resistance to infections; 25. constipation; 26. dandruff problems (chronic) that won’t go away despite use of anti-dandruff shampoos; 27. dark urine; 28. death in extreme cases; 29. depression, anxiety, and dementia; 30. dermatitis and skin rashes; 31. diarrhea; 32. difficulty in concentrating; 33. difficulty in swallowing; 34. dirt-like taste in mouth; 35. dizziness; and
36. dry, hacking cough or coughing up blood (resulting from sore lungs and excessive coughing); 37. early menopause; 38. eye and vision problems; 39. eye irritation (burning, watery, or reddened eyes); 40. face flushing intermittently; 41. facial movements inadvertently or extreme jerking; 42. feeling lost or disconnected from what’s happening around; 43. feelings of hopelessness; and
44. fevers; 45. fibromyalgia (chronic fatigue and widespread pain); 46. food allergies; 47. frequent bloody noses; 48. frequent infections; 49. hair loss; 50. headaches and migraines; 51. heart attack; 52. hemorrhagic or hypersensitivitypneumonitis (extrinsic allergic alveolitis, or farmers’ lung disease); 53. hypersensitivity to mold; 54. indigestion (heartburn /acid reflux ); and
55. infertility; 56. irritability, mood swings, or sudden personality changes; 57. irritable bowel syndrome; 58. itching of the nose, mouth, eyes, throat, skin or any area; 59. kidney pain and failure; 60. large boils on neck; 61. leaky gut syndrome; 62. liver and spleen pain; 63. long lasting flu-like symptoms 64. memory loss or learning difficulties (brain fog confusion, Alzheimer-like symptoms); 65. metallic taste in mouth; 66. multiple chemical sensitivity; and
67. night sweats and hot flashes; 68. nose or throat irritation; 69. nosebleeds; 70. numbness in face and limbs; 71. open skin sores and lacerations; 72. open sores on head; 73. organic dust toxic syndrome; 74. peripheral nervous system effects; 75. physical weakness; 76. poor appetite; 77. puffy or droopy eyes; 78. rashes or hives; 79. redness of the sclera (white portion of eyes); 80. respiratory distress; 81. ringing in ears; 82. runny nose (rhinitis), clear, thin, watery mucus from the nose that may appear suddenly, or thick, green slime coming out of nose (from sinus cavities); 83. seizures; 84. sensitivity to smells and odors; and
85. sinus congestion, sinus problems, chronic sinusitis and other nasal problems; 86. skin rashes or irritation; 87. skin redness; 88. sleep disorders; 89. slurred speech or verbal dysfunction (trouble in speaking); 90. sneezing fits (more than three sneezes in a row, happening often); 91. spitting up mucous; 92. swollen glands; 93. swollen lymph nodes; 94. systemic candida infection; and 95. tremors (shaking); 96. unexplained fevers; 97. urinary tract infection (uti); 98. vertigo or dizziness; 99. vomiting (nausea); and 100. women’s health problems (such as endometriosis and vaginal yeast infections).
To schedule on location apartment, home, and workplace mold inspection, testing, and removal in Arizona and California, or to buy do it yourself mold test kits for use nationwide and worldwide, email Phillip Fry firstname.lastname@example.org or phone toll-free 866-300-1616 or cell 480-310-7970, or visit: www.moldexpertconsultants.com, www.sandiegomoldinspection.net, www.mesamoldinspection.com and www.moldgrowthlab.com
Distributed by Press Release Jet
Company Name: EnviroFry Upkeep Masters, LLC
Contact Person: Phillip Fry
Phone: (866) 300-1616
Country: United States