Global Markets Direct’s, ‘Brain Injury – Pipeline Review, H1 2015’, provides an overview of the Brain Injury’s therapeutic pipeline.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Brain Injury, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Brain Injury and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
View Full Report with TOC at:
Global Markets Direct’s report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct’s team. Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updation following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
• The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Brain Injury
• The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
• The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Brain Injury and enlists all their major and minor projects
• The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
• A review of the Brain Injury products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
• Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
• A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
• Coverage of the Brain Injury pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type
• Latest news and deals relating related to pipeline products
Browse All Reports of This Category at:
Reasons to buy
• Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
• Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
• Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
• Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Brain Injury
• Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
• Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Brain Injury pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
• Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
• Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
About Acute Market Reports
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. Acute Market Reports provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade Acute Market Reports collection regularly to offer direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends. Acute Market Reports database consists of 200,000+ market research reports with detailed & minute market research.
For More Information, Visit Acute Market Reports
Company Name: Acute Market Reports
Contact Person: Chris Paul
Address:Office No 01, 1st Floor, Aditi Mall, Baner