Trinity Fitness Central Florida is pleased to announce they will be hosting a 21-Day Detox Challenge from February 8th – February 28th. The detox challenge provides people with a proven plan to lose weight while at the same time feeling healthier and removing the cravings that many diet causes.
More than one-third of adults in the USA are either overweight or obese according to official figures. When a person is overweight, it can cause serious health problems such as heart problems, Type 2 diabetes, depression, and some forms of cancer. That is why health experts advise people to watch what they eat and to lose weight to avoid becoming seriously ill. Trinity Fitness Central Florida echoes that message and is trying to educate people about the harmful toxins in food and how they can lose weight for a better body.
The 21-Day Detox Challenge aims to help people achieve the weight loss goal they set themselves by showing them the correct way to lose weight, including how to reduce their sugar intake. Unlike the hundreds of diets available that only produce short term weight loss, the Trinity Fitness Central Florida Detox challenge provides long lasting results.
The Detox challenge includes:
• 60 minute Detox Workshop – Friday, 2/5 at 6:30 pm
• 21-Day Detox Meal Plan That Eliminates All The Guesswork
• Discover the right way to detox
• Get an easy-to-follow step-by-step plan
• Learn how to transition to a long-term plan and still enjoy the foods you love
• 21 Delicious Recipes That Your Family Members Will Love
• Grocery Lists to Make Shopping Quick & Simple
• Online Support Group to Ask Questions, Share Ideas and Get Feedback
• 21 Daily Tips and Accountability Messages to Keep You on Track to Your Goal
• And many more items that will help people achieve their weight loss goal.
The Trinity Fitness Central Florida detox challenge has been described as the real way to lose weight and become healthy.
For more information on Trinity Fitness and the 21-Day Detox Challenge, please visit:
About Trinity Fitness
Trinity Fitness started in a garage in 2008 when one person said, “I’m ready for a change! Can you help me?” That person was Wendy Palmisano and the person she asked was her husband, Jason. And so the journey began.
Their garage quickly filled with people desiring to get healthy spiritually and physically and Trinity Fitness was born; A gym that inspires people to get in the best spiritual and physical shape of their lives with no financial obligation.
Distributed by HeadlinePlus Press Release Distribution
Company Name: Trinity Fitness
Contact Person: Media Relations
Address:PO Box 33621, Indialantic
Country: United States