SONAR is a technique used for detecting objects through sound propagation. There are two types of SONAR systems: active SONAR systems and passive SONAR systems. In an active sonar system, a pulse of sound is created using a SONAR projector consisting of an electroacoustic transducer or array, a power amplifier, and a signal generator that propagates to the target and produces an echo. The time taken by the echo to return is then measured to determine the location of the object. In a passive SONAR system, the target is a source of energy that creates a pulse of sound to produce an echo, which is then analyzed to determine the location of the object.
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global SONAR system market for 2016-2020. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from the sales of SONAR systems to individual customers, enterprises, and government organizations.
Complete Report Available at: http://www.reportsweb.com/global-sonar-system-market-2016-2020
Key vendors of sonar system market are ATLAS ELEKTRONIK, Kraken Sonar, Kongsberg Maritime, Raytheon, Thales, and Teledyne Reson whereas Harris, Northrop Grumman, R2Sonic, Sound Metrics, Neptune SONAR, Garmin, Furuno Electronic, Johnson Outdoors, Navico, and FLIR Systems are considered as other prominent vendors.
Key questions answered in this report:
– What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
– What are the key market trends?
– What is driving this market?
– What are the challenges to market growth?
– Who are the key vendors in this market space?
– What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
– What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Purchase this Premium Research Report at: http://www.reportsweb.com/buy&RW0001166377/buy/2000
Table of Content:
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
– Market coverage, Market size calculation, Geographical segmentation, Vendor segmentation, Common currency conversion rates
PART 03: Market research methodology
– Research methodology, Economic indicators
PART 04: Introduction
– Key market highlights
PART 05: Market landscape
– Market overview, Market size and forecast, five forces analysis
PART 06: Geographical segmentation
– Market overview
– SONAR system market in APAC, EMEA, and Americas
PART 07: Market drivers
– Development in synthetic aperture SONAR (SAS) technology, Focus on improving safety of marine transportation, Increase in world fisheries production, increased adoption of SONAR systems in oil and gas exploration
PART 08: Impact of drivers
PART 09: Market challenges
– Adverse effect on marine life, Reduction in global defense spending, Uncertainty in crude oil market, Huge R&D investment
PART 10: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 11: Market trends
– Increasing adoption of unmanned underwater vehicles (UUVs), Mergers and acquisitions, growing investment in ASW systems, increasing adoption of SONAR systems for search-and-rescue operations, Government funding for development of advanced SONAR systems
PART 12: Vendor landscape
– Competitive scenario, Key vendors, other prominent vendors
PART 13: Appendix
– List of abbreviations
PART 14: Explore Publisher
Inquire about this Report at: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001166377/buying
Company Name: ReportsWeb
Contact Person: Rajat Sahni
Country: United States