CHICAGO, IL – 03 May, 2016 – RubRatings, a web based software for sensual massage services, is announcing its official release after 14 months of development. Both providers and seekers of massage and body rub services can enjoy the mobile friendly and feature rich application to link up in several major US cities.
The service was built by Chicago based web firm, Webstasy, to provide an easy to use interface for users on both sides of the fence. ‘I noticed there were quite a few listing solutions for body rubs and sensual massage services, but they were all really really bad,’ says lead developer and owner Chris Maloney. There were also very few solutions for rating and reviewing massage providers, and RubRatings attempts to solve that issue.
Notable features include:
• A smooth and simple interface that’s mobile friendly
• Users can favorite and hide listings based on preference
• A review system allows users to share a star rating, donation info, session length, massage type, and text review.
• A premium upgrade allows users to send and receive text messages with providers straight from the interface for privacy purposes.
• Providers can purchase upgrades to keep their listings fresh and noticeable.
The basic listing is free for massage service providers. Additional upgrades can be purchased such as an auto-renew feature that keeps the listing on the front page and a featured status that displays their listing on other provider’s pages. Currently a monthly subscription is also available to receive all of the current features.
The service has already been enjoyed by hundreds of thousands of users so far, and the numbers continue to grow each month. You can view the site at rubratings.com and navigate to the currently offered cities from there. Additional cities and features are coming soon.
Distributed by Press Release Jet
Company Name: RubRatings
Contact Person: Chris Maloney
Country: United States