However, lack of sufficient reimbursement policies for novel technologies and stringent regulatory procedures are the major factors that can hamper the global next generation cancer diagnostics market growth over the forecast period.
The largest segment of the global market for next generation cancer diagnostics is Blood-born cancers. Asia Pacific is likely to be one of the fastest growing regions of this sector and is anticipated to grow at a lucrative rate. A largely untouched market base which has exhibited technological advancements in healthcare research during the past decade is responsible for rapid growth in this region.
Some of the key players in the global Next Generation Cancer Diagnostics market are Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Roche, Philips Electronics NV, Perkin Elmer Inc., Novartis AG, Lab-on-a-chip, Illumina, Inc., Agilent Technologies Inc, Siemens Healthcare, Johnson & Johnson, Hologic Inc., GE Healthcare, C.R. Bard, Inc and Abbot.
Cancer Type Covered:
• Lung Cancer
• Colorectal Cancer
• Cervical Cancer
• Breast Cancer
• Other Cancer Types
• Therapeutic Monitoring
• Risk analysis
• Prognostics diagnosis
• Companion Diagnostics
• Cancer Screening
• Platform-Based Diagnostics
o Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
o Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS)
o In Situ Hybridization (ISH)
o Immunohistochemistry (IHC)
o Flow Cytometry
o Other Technologies
o Diagnostic Imaging
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
About Stratistics MRC
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.
For more information, please visit Stratistics Market Research Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Company Name: Stratistics Market Research Consulting
Contact Person: James Lamb
Country: United States