Amid growing market uncertainty, pricing pressures and falling demand, organizations within the oil and gas industry are planning to increase focus on improving operational efficiency, expanding in current market, and strengthening sustainability framework. Mergers and acquisitions are expected to increase within the oil and gas industry with emerging markets such as the Middle East, China, and India offering prominent growth opportunities. Over one-third of oil and gas industry executives indicate average expenditure of less than US$1 million for drilling outfit and tool equipment. Additionally, 50% of global oil and gas industry business executives from large companies expect a surge in capital expenditure on machinery and equipment purchase in H1 2016. Furthermore, large and small companies highlight a decline in revenue contribution towards the oil and gas equipment market within Middle East and Africa from 2016 to 2020.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC on http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/oil-and-gas-industry-business-outlook-and-procurement-report-h1-2016
- Improving operational efficiency and expansion in current market are the top priorities for oil and gas industry executives over the next six months
- Overall, 52% of executives expect the US to offer a significant boost to the oil and gas industry over the next six months
- The majority of respondents project a significant increase or increase in MandA activity in H1 2016
- Market uncertainty, responding to pricing pressure, and falling demand are the pressing business concerns for global oil and gas industry executives
- The highest percentage of respondents operating in the Rest of the World and Asia-Pacific indicated preference for outright purchase of offshore equipment
- Of respondents, 50% anticipate no change in capital expenditure on offshore equipment within Latin America in 2020
Request For Research Report Sample @ www.radiantinsights.com/research/oil-and-gas-industry-business-outlook-and-procurement-report-h1-2016#tabs-4
Oil and Gas Industry Business Outlook and Procurement Report H1 2016 examines executives’ opinion on the business outlook and procurement activities over April-September 2016. Organizations can know about key business priorities, supplier price variations, changes in capital expenditure, and the key equipment categories with highest revenue contribution to the oil and gas industry. Additionally, it provides information categorized by region and company type.
What else does this report offer?
- Key business priorities: examines the oil and gas companies’ important priorities for H1 (April-September) 2016
- Emerging and developed markets: provides information about key emerging and developed markets that will offer the most growth over H1 2016
- Change in MandA activity: analyzes oil and gas industry executives’ opinion on changes in merger and acquisition activity globally
- Business concerns: identifies major business concerns that are likely to impact oil and gas companies
- Change in capital expenditure: tracks the expected change in capital expenditure both globally and regionally
Browse All Reports of This Category at: www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/oil-and-gas
Reasons To Buy
- Highlights key business priorities thus helping oil and gas companies to realign business strategy
- Develop or adjust business expansion plans by knowing about significant growth offering emerging and developed markets
- Make changes in procurement budget allocations through procurement budget projections anticipated by executives for April-September 2016
- Helps to alter investment allocation by understanding key focus areas highlighted by survey respondents during H1 2016
- Enables organizations to make key decisions on purchase preferences and investments in oil and gas equipment
Explore Other Reports By Radiant Insights,Inc at
- China Water-Soluble Dietary Fiber Market –
- China Third-Party Payment Market –
About Radiant Insight
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic dxecision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy. Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States