Global Submarine Cable Market to Grow at a CAGR of 7.06% over the period 2016-2020

“Global Submarine Cable Market Survey Report 2011 to 2020”
Submarine Cable Market Forecast to 2020 by product type (10-40 Gbps, 100 Gbps, 200 Gbps, 400 Gbps), application (Telephone, Internet, Private Data Traffic), and geography (Trans-Pacific, Trans-Atlantic, Africa, Latin America, Australia/NZ Intercontinental, Europe, SEA, and ME Intercontinental) available exclusively at The Market Reports

A submarine fiber cable with a high-capacity communication capability is an essential wireline communication medium between two continents, countries, or islands. Most submarine fibers use the optical amplification technology to carry high-speed data traffic across geographies. The length of the submarine fiber cable varies over a distance of few Km to more than 35,000Km. Currently, more than 97 percent of global data traffic is carried through submarine cables, with the remaining 3 percent carried through satellite systems.

Access Report at:

One key trend upcoming in this market is the up-gradation of the existing submarine cables and the successful testing of 400G cables. With the increasing data traffic and demand for high-speed broadband, the demand for dark fibers is increasing at a significant rate. Hence, most of the submarine fiber cable owners are upgrading the existing the 10G cables to 100G/200G.One of the main drivers in this market is the increased bandwidth demand. The demand for bandwidth is increasing very rapidly because of the growing consumer data traffic and the increasing requirement of bandwidth for international trading.

Key companies profiled in this research report are Alcatel-Lucent, NEC, TE SubCom, Infinera, Fujitsu, Xtera Communications, Ciena, Ericsson, Nexans, NSW, and Huawei Marine.

Purchase this premium research report at:

Table of Contents:

1 Industry Overview of Submarine Cable

1.1 Definition and Specifications of Submarine Cable

1.2 Classification of Submarine Cable

1.3 Applications of Submarine Cable

1.4 Industry Chain Structure of Submarine Cable

1.5 Industry Overview and Major Regions Status of Submarine Cable

1.6 Industry Policy Analysis of Submarine Cable

1.7 Industry News Analysis of Submarine Cable

2 Market Landscape of Submarine Cable 2011-2015

2.1 Market Overview of Submarine Cable 2011-2015

2.2 Market Size and Forecast of Submarine Cable 2011-2015

2.3 Cost per Kilometer for Deployment of Submarine Cable Analysis

3. Market Segmentation by Project Ownership of Submarine Cable

3.1 Global Submarine Cable Market by Project Ownership

3.2 CSPs and Consortiums

3.3 Private Enterprises

3.4 Government and Development Banks

4. Submarine Cable Regional Market Analysis

4.1 Global Submarine Cable Market by Geographical Segmentation 2011-2020

4.2 Trans-Pacific

4.3 Trans-Atlantic

4.4 Africa

4.5 Latin America

4.6 Australia/NZ Intercontinental

4.7 Europe, SEA, and ME Intercontinental

5 Key Vendor Analysis of Submarine Cable

5.1 Alcatel-Lucent

5.1.1 Company Profile

5.1.2 Product Picture and Specifications 40Gbps Submarine Cable Overview and Price in 2015 to 2016 100Gbps Submarine Cable Overview and Price in 2015 to 2016 200Gbps Submarine Cable Overview and Price in 2015 to 2016 400Gbps Submarine Cable Overview and Price in 2015 to 2016

5.1.3 Business Segmentation by Revenue in 2015 and 2016

5.1.4 Region by Revenue in 2015 and 2016

5.15 R&D Status and Technology

5.1.6 SWOT Analysis

5.2 NEC

5.3 TE SubCom

5.4 Infinera

5.5 Fujitsu

5.6 Xtera Communications

5.7 Ciena

5.8 Ericsson

5.9 Nexans

5.10 NSW

5.11 Huawei Marine

6 Submarine Cable Marketing Model Analysis

6.1Submarine Cable Regional Marketing Model Analysis

6.2 Submarine Cable International Trade Model Analysis

6.3 Traders or Distributors with Contact Information of Submarine Cable by Regions

6.4 Submarine Cable Supply Chain Analysis

7 Consumers Analysis of Submarine Cable

7.1 CSPs and Consortiums Analysis

7.2 Private Enterprises Analysis

7.3 Government and Development Banks Analysis

8 Conclusion of the Global Submarine Cable Market Professional Survey Report 2016

Inquire about this Report at:

The Market Reports

We aim to provide the best industry and market research report to a seeker. Today, ‘The Market Reports’ is a one stop destination for all the report buyers. We have a collection of over 200,000+ research, company, market, SWOT, trends and analysis reports of various countries, categories and domain to meet an organization need.

Media Contact
Company Name: The Market Reports
Contact Person: Shirish Gupta
Phone: +1-631-407-1315
Address:38A -The Hut Building C-Lane, North Main Road, Koregaon Park
City: Pune
State: Maharashtra
Country: India