Embedded Software Market size is estimated to reach USD 18.61 billion by 2023; as per a new research report by Global Market Insights, Inc.
Escalating usage of wearable devices across a wide range of numerous application sectors such as medical, fitness, security and safety is expected to catalyze real time operating system (RTOS) market growth.
Request for a sample of this research report @ https://www.gminsights.com/request-sample/detail/478
Rising demand for sophisticated features as well as application is anticipated to drive global embedded software market size through 2023. Systems equipped with this software offer minimum latency along with high-speed data throughput while data sharing. They also provide high interoperability, tremendous effective performance and precise integration for digital home devices. Compatibility with IP (internet protocol), IPv6 and IPv4 allows users to remotely control devices.
Growing customer demand for smart electronic devices such as smartphones, tablets, as well as laptops is anticipated to positively impact embedded software market trends over the next seven years. It helps manufacturers to develop highly advanced devices with effective features such as elevated performance, high productivity and optimized power-efficiency.
U.S. Embedded Software Market Size, By Application, 2012-2023 (USD Billion)
These systems are majorly used for designing telematics products, and also aid in designing in-vehicle infotainment products. It offers customers with various in-car features such as entertainment, navigation, internet-based services as well as external communication. Other benefits include continuous monitoring of vehicle parameters such as airbag, ABS (antilock braking systems) and tire inflation, which aids in increasing overall safety quotient and meeting NCAP standards.
Rising significance and penetration of HEVs (hybrid electric vehicles) and EVs (electric vehicles) is also forecast to have significant impact on the embedded software industry in the coming years.
Traditional systems had high energy consumption rate even with simple functionality. Technology advancements paired with innovation are anticipated to positively impact embedded software market size. They facilitate high energy conservation due to minimizing power consumption offered by these products. It holds the potential capability of identifying critical process and allocates power accordingly.
The ability to communicate autonomously with other systems is anticipated to hamper demand over the forecast timeframe. Rising prominence of infotainment devices such as navigation systems will offer growth opportunities.
To access sample pages or view this report titled, “Embedded Software (Real Time Operating System [RTOS]) Market Size By Application (Automotive, Healthcare, Consumer Electronics, Military & Defense, Industrial, Telecommunication), By Programming Language (C, C++, Assembly, Java, .NET), Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook (U.S., UK, Germany, China, India, Japan, Brazil), Application Potential, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2016 – 2023” in detail along with the table of contents, please click on the link below:
Key insights from the report include:
- Automotive sector accounted for nearly 12% of the embedded software market share in 2015 and it is predicted to grow at 8.3% CAGR from 2016 to 2023.
- Swift adoption of tablets, PCs and smartphones is likely to justify growth in the consumer electronics segment. The application is estimated to account for more than 22% of the overall industry share by 2023, growing at 7.7% CAGR from 2016 to 2023.
- Direct access to API (application program interface) as well as short run-time offered is responsible for continued dominance in the C programming language segment, which was valued at USD 6.34 billion in 2015. It is expected to grow at 6.9% CAGR from 2016 to 2023.
- U.S. embedded software market share represented majority of the North American revenue in 2015. Existence of large number of industries is likely to augment regional growth.
- Key industry participants are Altera, Infineon, IBM, Johnson Matthey, Intel, LG CNS, Mentor Graphics, Xilinx, Advantech, Express Logic, Green Hills Software, ENEA, and Microsoft.
Make an inquiry for purchasing this report @ https://www.gminsights.com/inquiry-before-buying/478
Global Market Insights has segmented the embedded software industry on the basis of programming language, application and region:
Global Embedded Software Market Programming Language Analysis (Revenue, USD Billion, 2012 – 2023)
Global Embedded Software Market Application Analysis (Revenue, USD Billion, 2012 – 2023)
- Consumer electronics
- Military & defense
Global Embedded Software Market Regional Analysis (Revenue, USD Billion, 2012 – 2023)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin AmericaMEA
Browse Related Reports:
- Embedded System Market Size By Application (Automotive, Industrial, Consumer Electronics, Telecommunication, Healthcare, Military & Aerospace), By Product (Software, Hardware) Industry Outlook Report, Regional Analysis, Application Development Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2016 – 2023
About Global Market Insights
Global Market Insights, Inc., headquartered in Delaware, U.S., is a global market research and consulting service provider; offering syndicated and custom research reports along with growth consulting services. Our business intelligence and industry research reports offer clients with penetrative insights and actionable market data specially designed and presented to aid strategic decision making. These exhaustive reports are designed via a proprietary research methodology and are available for key industries such as chemicals, advanced materials, technology, renewable energy and biotechnology.
Company Name: Global Market Insights Inc.
Contact Person: Jack Davis
Address:29L Atlantic Avenu, Suite L 105
City: Ocean View
Country: United States