Fly On My Jet Announces January 2nd Launch of Mobile App and Exclusive Membership Based Services
LOS ANGELES – 10/7/2016 (PRESS RELEASE JET) — Fly On My Jet, a subsidiary of the The Forrest Group, announced today the January 2nd launch of their first mobile app for iOS and Android and exclusive membership based services. Fly On My Jet’s innovative new model offers a mobile app solution that provides convenient, easily accessible on-demand services to support jet set lifestyles that demand luxury and excitement.
Beta testing begins October 1, 2016 and new users will receive a complimentary 30 day membership on the January 2nd launch date for participating in the 2016 pilot program.
Personal concierge services is a steadily growing segment of the U.S travel and leisure industry. A report from market research firm IBIS World confirmed steady growth over the past decade and expected growth to rise at an annual average rate of 3.7%, reaching $264.4 million by 2017. Fly On My Jet App and Membership Features:
- Private Jet deals, exotic cars, private black cars and villas for work and play.
- Plug for parties, clubs and bottle service in most major cities worldwide.
- International event calendar that lists dates and locations for award shows, Celebrity and Business Icons Meet and Greets, music and film festivals, holidays, cultural and sporting events, fashion and art shows, epicurean events, industry conferences and trade shows.
- Three (3) Membership tiers allow you to customize access to the services you need.
- Affordable access through Gold Membership ($9.99 per/mo), Diamond Member ($19.99 per/mo) and Platinum Elite ($99.00 per/mo)
- Personal Shopper access for Platinum Elite members.
“Our service keeps you the most connected to networks globally”, said CEO, Allen Forrest. “Membership tiers provide for ultra luxury as well as affordable options to service both millennials and those with discriminating taste.”
Fly On My Jet is also known for getting things done under extreme circumstances. At midnight on the start of a 4th of July weekend, Charlie Wilson’s Essence Festival Performance in New Orleans was threatened as his band was unable to fly to New Orleans from Detroit. Fly On My Jet located private jet services and within two hours his band was on the runway during one of the the busiest U.S. travel weekends of the year. The band arrived in time for sound check and was able to play the show that same day.
About Fly on My Jet
Fly On My Jet, a subsidiary of The Forrest Group, is a global luxury concierge and lifestyle management company that specializes in providing luxury concierge services and network connections for celebrities, athletes and individuals at the top of their game. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California.
Visit Fly On My Jet online at www.flyonmyjet.com or download the mobile app on iTunes. Follow Fly On My Jet on Instagram (Instagram (Instagram.com/flyonmyjet), Facebook (FaceBook.com/flyonmyjet) and Twitter (twitter.com/flyonmyjet)
The Forrest Group
Distributed by Press Release Jet
Company Name: FLY ON MY JET
Contact Person: ALLEN FORREST
Country: United States