Cities are engines of economic growth and centers of economic activity, with the world’s largest 600 cities accounting for 70% of global GDP growth in 2015-25. The urban landscape is in the midst of a transformation, with the focus of the urban world shifting east. Cities in emerging regions in Asia will become major hubs of economic activity, productivity, and innovation, while the dominance of established metropolitan areas in developed regions will decline.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/population-engines-the-rise-of-urbanization/details
1. The world’s largest 600 cities will account for 30% of global population growth and 70% of global GDP growth in 2015-25, which translates into $35tn.
2. Despite the fast rate of urbanization, some cities will be shrinking. Surprisingly, some rapidly shrinking cities are capitals and other large cities with major economic clout in their home countries.
3. Aging populations are an increasingly common issue in emerging regions. 60% of the population growth in the 65-plus age category will take place in the Asia-Pacific region.
4. Economic success is not necessarily about size. The cities with the largest per capita GDP have populations of less than 2 million.
Browse More Consumer Goods Related Market Research Reports:
• Global Phone Holder Market Research Report 2021 – http://www.hexareports.com/report/global-phone-holder-2021/details
• Global Projector Market Research Report 2021 – http://www.hexareports.com/report/global-projector-2021/details
• Global Permanent Paint Pen Market Research Report 2021 – http://www.hexareports.com/report/global-permanent-paint-pen-2021/details
Your key questions answered:
1. What regions will experience the fastest urban population growth?
2. What are the opportunities in cities in emerging regions?
3. What potential do small and medium-sized cities offer?
4. How do urban consumers in developed regions differ from urban consumers in emerging regions?
5. Why do some cities shrink despite the fast rate of urbanization globally?
6. What are the needs of aging cities?
Reasons To Buy
• Discover what the urban landscape will look like in 2025 and access actionable insights on urbanization.
• Learn about the changing demographic profile of urban environments globally.
• Assess the impact that the economic and social outlook of 2025’s urban landscape will have on opportunities and strategic considerations for consumer-centric businesses, including FMCG, food service, retail, and financial services.
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe.We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Our Website: http://www.hexareports.com
Company Name: Hexa Reports
Contact Person: Ryan Shaw
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States