• This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in France.
• The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2011 and the end of 2015. This enables us to determine how well the country’s HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
Access Full Report With TOC @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/hnwi-asset-allocation-in-france-2016
This report provides the latest asset allocations of France HNWIs across 13 asset classes. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of France HNWIs to 2020 and a comprehensive and robust background of the local economy.
• Independent market sizing of France HNWIs across five wealth bands
• HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2011 to 2015
• HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2020
• HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
• Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Request A Sample Copy Of This Report at: www.radiantinsights.com/research/hnwi-asset-allocation-in-france-2016/request-sample
Reasons To Buy
• The HNWI Asset Allocation in France 2016 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world.
• With the wealth report as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able to obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
• Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2020.
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/wealth-management
• Equities was the largest asset class for French HNWIs in 2015, with 25.9% of total HNWI assets, followed by real estate with 25.5%, business interests with 23.5%, fixed-income with 11.3%, alternatives with 7.2% and cash and deposits with 6.5%.
• Equities recorded the highest growth during the review period at a rate of 63%, followed by business interests and alternatives at respective rates of 25.9% and 21.8%.
• Alternative assets held by French HNWIs increased from 7% to 7.2% between 2011 and 2015. HNWI allocations to commodities decreased from 2.1% to 1.3% of total assets during this period.
• WealthInsight expects allocations in commodities to remain the same over the forecast period, at 1.3% of total HNWI assets by 2020.
• French HNWI liquid assets valued US$943.1 billion as of 2015, representing 43.8% of total wealth holdings.
Explore Other Reports By Radiant Insights,Inc at
- Industrial Connector Market –
- Human Growth Hormone Market –
About Radiant Insight
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic dxecision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy.Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States