Migraine is a disorder characterized by repeated attacks of severe headache. A migraine headache causes throbbing or pulsating pain, usually on only one side of the head. These headaches are often associated with nausea, vomiting, and extreme sensitivity to light and sound. Symptoms include problems speaking, tingling in face, arms, and shoulders, pain behind one of the eyes and pain that gets worse with routine physical activity.
Publisher’s Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Migraine – Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Migraine (Central Nervous System), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Migraine (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Migraine and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Filing rejected/Withdrawn, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 1, 1, 12, 14, 14, 20, 8 and 2 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 1 and 3 molecules, respectively.Migraine.
Migraine (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Publisher’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
For more information about this report at http://www.reportsweb.com/migraine-pipeline-review-h2-2016
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Migraine (Central Nervous System).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Migraine (Central Nervous System) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Migraine (Central Nervous System) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Migraine (Central Nervous System) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Migraine (Central Nervous System)
Request a sample copy at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001485311/sample
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Migraine (Central Nervous System).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Migraine (Central Nervous System) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Key Company profiles
Achelios Therapeutics Inc
Acorda Therapeutics Inc
Afferent Pharmaceuticals Inc
Alder Biopharmaceuticals Inc
Aralez Pharmaceuticals Inc
Astellas Pharma Inc
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
Charleston Laboratories Inc
CoLucid Pharmaceuticals Inc
Corium International Inc
Eli Lilly and Company
Impel NeuroPharma Inc
InStar Technologies AS
Klaria Pharma Holding AB
Medestea Research & Production SpA
Merck & Co Inc
Mithra Pharmaceuticals SA
Monosol Rx LLC
NAL Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Noxxon Pharma AG
Otsuka Holdings Co Ltd
Promius Pharma LLC
RedHill Biopharma Ltd
Revance Therapeutics Inc
Shin Nippon Biomedical Laboratories Ltd
Strategic Science & Technologies LLC
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Tonix Pharmaceuticals Holding Corp
Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc
Xenon Pharmaceuticals Inc
Zosano Pharma Corp
Ask for Discount at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001485311/discount
List of Tables
Number of Products under Development for Migraine, H2 2016 16
Number of Products under Development for Migraine – Comparative Analysis, H2 2016 17
Number of Products under Development by Companies, H2 2016 19
Number of Products under Development by Companies, H2 2016 (Contd..1) 20
Number of Products under Development by Companies, H2 2016 (Contd..2) 21
Number of Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes, H2 2016 22
Comparative Analysis by Late Stage Development, H2 2016 23
Comparative Analysis by Clinical Stage Development, H2 2016 24
Comparative Analysis by Early Stage Development, H2 2016 25
Comparative Analysis by Unknown Stage Development, H2 2016 26
Products under Development by Companies, H2 2016 27
Products under Development by Companies, H2 2016 (Contd..1) 28
Products under Development by Companies, H2 2016 (Contd..2) 29
Products under Development by Companies, H2 2016 (Contd..3) 30
Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes, H2 2016 31
Purchase Complete Report at http://www.reportsweb.com/buy&RW0001485311/buy/2000
Company Name: ReportsWeb
Contact Person: Rajat Sahni