The market for books, news, and stationery reached EUR0.97 billion in 2015, with a share of 3.5% of overall retail, The market is forecast to increase at a CAGR of 1.30% over the next five years, to reach a sales value of EUR1.04 billion in 2020. Spend per head on books, news, and stationery will increase at a CAGR of 0.6% during the next five years.
– Books, news and stationery segment is projected to witness a growth of 6.7% during the analysis period 2015-2020.
– Spend per head on books, news, and stationery will increase at a CAGR of 0.6% during the next five years.
– Online spending on books, news, and stationery is anticipated to increase at a CAGR of 5.55% for 2015-2020.
Browse the Full Books, News and Stationery Retailing Market Research Report to at – http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/books-news-and-stationery-retailing-in-ireland-market-summary-and-forecasts-comprehensive-overview-of-the-market-consumer-and-competitive-context-with-retail-sales-value-and-forecasts-to-2020
“Books, News and Stationery Retailing in Ireland – Market summary and Forecasts” is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2020.
What else does this report offer?
– A thorough analysis of consumer trends changing economic and population factors
– Both qualitative and quantitative insights and analysis of the shifting books, news and stationery retail dynamics for printed media, stationery and cards from 2010 to 2020
– Sales of books, news and stationery products through the following channels from 2010 to 2020: Music, video, book, stationery and entertainment software specialists; convenience stores (including Independents) and gas stations; online; other specialist retailers; hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; cash and carries and warehouse clubs; value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers; department stores; other general and non-specialist direct retailers
– An overview of key books, news and stationery retailers operating across Ireland and their presence across distribution channels
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/books-news-and-stationery-retailing-in-ireland-market-summary-and-forecasts-comprehensive-overview-of-the-market-consumer-and-competitive-context-with-retail-sales-value-and-forecasts-to-2020/request-sample
Reasons to Buy
– Gain a comprehensive knowledge on books, news and stationery sector in the Ireland retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
– Investigate current and forecast behaviour trends in books, news and stationery category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
– Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing the consumer behavior
– Understand the fastest growing categories including printed media and stationery and cards, with insights on performance across key channels from 2010, with forecasts until 2020
– Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the books, news and stationery market
– Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the books, news and stationery market – including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge – identify opportunities to improve your market share
Read more related reports by Radiant Insights:
• Health and Beauty Products Market http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/health-and-beauty-retailing-in-ireland-market-summary-and-forecasts-comprehensive-overview-of-the-market-consumer-and-competitive-context-with-retail-sales-value-and-forecasts-to-2020
The retail market for health and beauty products in Ireland reached EUR1.0 billion in 2015 and is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 3.0% during 2015-2020, to reach EUR1.1 billion by 2020. Sturdy economic conditions, urbanization, increasing health consciousness, and an increasing aging population have fueled the growth of the health and beauty category. Sales of health and beauty products through the following channels from 2010 to 2020: Hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; department stores; online; drug stores and health and beauty stores; other general and non-specialist direct retailers; cash and carries and warehouse clubs; convenience stores (including independents) and gas stations; duty free retailers; value, variety stores, general merchandise retailers and vending machines
• Cash and Carries and Warehouse Clubs Market
“Retail Sales of Cash and Carries and Warehouse Clubs in Argentina: Market Size, Growth and Forecast to 2020” provides detailed historic and forecast statistics on retail sales from 2010 to 2020 taking place at “Cash and Carries and Warehouse Clubs” for each category at segment level. However, delivered wholesale sales are not included. The segment level analytics are provided for the following product categories:
• Apparel, accessories, luggage and leather goods
• Books, news and stationery
• Electrical and electronics
• Food and grocery
• Furniture and floor coverings
• Health and beauty
• Home and garden products
• Music, video and entertainment software
• Sports and leisure equipment
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. It assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. The Organization has a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
For more information, Visit: http://www.radiantinsights.com
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States