Factors such as rising ageing population, increase in obese population causing orthopaedic injuries and the growing cases of sports injuries, low substitutes for the soft tissue, and the increasing healthcare expenditure are the factors driving the market in the upcoming years. Strict Government Regulations, lack of reimbursement and high cost for surgical procedures are restraining the market.
By End User, the hospitals segment is projected to record the highest market share in the global market for suture anchor device market. Geographically North America dominated the market owing to good reimbursement policies for surgical procedures followed by Europe.
Some of the key players in the market are Tornior, Arthrex, Smith and Nephew, Wright Medical, Biomet, ConMed, Depuy Synthes and Parcus Medical.
Request for a sample at
Scope of the Report:
• General Surgery
• Orthopedic Surgery
End Users Covered:
• Ambulatory Surgical Centers
• Acute care centers
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter:
About Stratistics MRC
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.
For more information, please visit Stratistics Market Research Consulting Pvt Ltd
Company Name: Stratistics Market Research Consulting
Contact Person: James Lamb
Country: United States