Combination of EGR and SCR in upcoming diesel engines is one of the major trends observed in the automotive exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) systems market.
Diesel application segment held the largest share in the EGR system market. Asia Pacific region is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period owing to the stringent environmental policies that decrease emission levels which in turn will boost the exercise of exhaust gas recirculation systems.
Some of the key players in Automotive Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Systems Market include Airtex Vehicle Electronics, Automotive LLP, BorgWarner Inc., Cambustion Ltd., Delphi ANSYS Inc., DENSO Europe B.V, Eberspächer Climate Control Systems GmbH & Co. KG, ElringKlinger AG, Friedrich Boysen GmbH & Co. KG, IAV GmbH, MAHLE GmbH and Wells Vehicle Electronics.
Request for a sample at
Scope of the Report:
• Electric EGR Valve
• Pneumatic EGR Valve
Vehicle Types Covered:
• Heavy Commercial
• Light Commercial vehicles
• Passenger Cars
• Other Vehicle Types
• North America
• • Europe
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter:
About Stratistics MRC
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.
For more information, please visit Stratistics Market Research Consulting Pvt Ltd
Company Name: Stratistics Market Research Consulting
Contact Person: James Lamb
Country: United States