BEAVERTON, OR – 6 Jan, 2017 – Regenerative Leadership Institute, a leading online education tech company, announces the release of The Sustainable Living Playbook.
This comprehensive, easy-to-follow guide reveals how anyone, no matter what their experience level, can create a dream life where they are able to make the most of their available resources and experience true freedom.
Among other things, readers of the Sustainable Living Playbook will learn how to grow their own pesticide-free food as well as how to use permaculture to live greener and save money on water, energy and more.
Here is just some of what is revealed in the book:
• How to grow asparagus, broccoli, cucumber, garlic, kale, peppers, Swiss chard, soya beans, apricots, plums, rhubarb, strawberries, walnuts and much more – no green thumb required
• Little known but highly effective medicinal uses for several plants and flowers
• How to grow fruits and vegetables indoors … even how to grow fruit trees in containers
• Four ways to harvest rainwater and five types of tanks that can easily be built to store the water
• Three types of aquaponics systems that can be used to grow plants without soil
• How to dramatically reduce water consumption in a home
• How to save energy in the kitchen
• How to use household appliances much more efficiently
• How to practice permaculture in urban areas
• And more
The playbook was created specifically for individuals who do not want to live dependently on others, who do not want to pay high grocery store prices and who do not want to consume unsafe food that has been treated with dangerous herbicides and pesticides.
Information revealed in the book offers readers numerous benefits while also showing them how to preserve the world for future generations. Benefits include discovering how to save money on grocery and energy bills; how to find or build shelter during a catastrophe or terrorist attack; and how a person can get their own safe, healthy food supply even if they have never had a garden or grown anything before.
The playbook is currently available for a special, limited time low price at https://www.regenerative.com
To learn more about the playbook and about how permaculture can help people improve their health, save money and live a more meaningful life, please click here.
About Regenerative Leadership Institute
With world-class sustainability instructors and trusted by more than 250,000 students from 190+ countries, the Regenerative Leadership Institute is one of the largest providers of sustainability education on the planet. The school offers training in permaculture, homesteading, nutrition and relationships.
Distributed by Press Release Jet
Company Name: Regenerative Leadership Institute, Inc.
Contact Person: Vladislav Davidzon
Country: United States