The global hearing aids market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of around 5% during the period 2017 – 2022. The growing prevalence of hearing impairment coupled with an expanding global geriatric population base and rapid technological advancement are three primary drivers of this market. While factors such as high cost of hearing aids, limited reimbursement and lack of awareness hinders the growth of the market.
The hearing aids market is segmented into hearing aid devices, hearing implants, OTC amplifiers and diagnostic instruments. The hearing aid devices segment accounts for the largest share of the market. The rapid technological advancements coupled with customization of the hearing devices and regulatory approvals will drive the growth of this market segment. The hearing implant segment captures the second largest share of the hearing aids market being followed by diagnostic instruments. OTC amplifiers captures least share of the hearing aids market.
Geographically, United States is the largest hearing aids market in the world accounting for around XX% share in 2016. United Kingdom is the second leading market for hearing aids. Germany is the third major market for hearing aids being followed by France. In emerging markets, China and India accounts for XX% and XX% share of the global hearing aids market respectively in 2016. Both India and China possess the most attractive healthcare market business because of being the world’s most populated countries resulting in large patient pool. In 2016, Australia captured XX% share of the global hearing aids market, while Brazil and Canada both accounts for XXX% each share of the global hearing aids market.
This is the 2nd edition report on hearing aids market by iGATE RESEARCH. The report titled “Global Hearing Aids Market (by Devices, Implant Types, OTC Amplifiers, Diagnostic Instruments), Sales Volume, Company Analysis and Forecast to 2022” provides a comprehensive assessment of the fast-evolving, high-growth hearing aid industry.
This 164 Page report with 87 Figures and 2 Tables has been analyzed from 7 viewpoints:
1. Global Hearing Aids Market and Forecast – By Devices Type
2. Global Hearing Implants Market and Forecast – By Type
3. Global Hearing Aids Market and Forecast – By OTC Amplifiers
4. Global Hearing Aids Market and Forecast – By Diagnostic Instruments
5. Global Hearing Aids Market and Sales Volume – Country Wise Analysis
6. Global Hearing Aids Market – Company Analysis, Revenue and Recent Developments
7. Global Hearing Aids Market – Growth Factors and Challenges
Request a sample of this report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/179392 .
Global Hearing Aids Market and Forecast – By Devices Type (2012 – 2022)
1. Behind The Ear (BTE) Hearing Aids
2. In The Ear (ITE) Hearing Aids
3. Receiver In The Ear (RIE) Hearing Aids
4. Completely In The Canal (CIC) Hearing Aids
5. In The Canal (ITC) Hearing Aids
Global Hearing Implants Market and Forecast – By Type (2012 – 2022)
1. Cochlear Implants Market
2. Bone Anchored Systems Market
Global Hearing Aids Market and Sales Volume (2012 – 2022) – 12 Countries Analyzed
1. United States
2. United Kingdom
12. Rest of The World
Global Hearing Aids Market – 8 Companies Covered
1. Sonova Holding Ag
2. Sivantos Pte. Ltd.
3. William Demant Holding A/S
4. GN ReSound
5. Starkey Hearing Technologies
7. RION Co., Ltd
8. Cochlear Limited
Browse more related reports:
1. Usher Syndrome-Pipeline Review, H2 2016: Key Companies listed in the report are Amgen Inc, Editas Medicine Inc, ProQR Therapeutics NV, and Sanofi. Browse the complete report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/usher-syndrome-pipeline-review-h2-2016 .
2. Canavan Disease-Pipeline Review, H2 2016: The report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Canavan Disease (Central Nervous System), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. Read the complete article at http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/canavan-disease-pipeline-review-h2-2016 .
3. Neurofibromatoses Type II-Pipeline Review, H2 2016: The Neurofibromatoses Type II (Genetic Disorders) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Neurofibromatoses Type II and features dormant and discontinued projects. Browse the full copy at http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/neurofibromatoses-type-ii-pipeline-review-h2-2016 .
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Company Name: Orbis Research
Contact Person: Hector Costello
Phone: +1 (214) 884-6817
Address:4144N Central Expressway, Suite 600
Country: United States