Wee-cycle Mart, an innovative seasonal children’s consignment sale featuring over 30,000 new and like-new items from maternity to teens is coming to the Old Fashion Bug store by K-Mart, along with She-cycle Mart featuring women’s clothing, accessories and home goods at the Store #107 next to the Rent-A-Center.
The 3 day events at the Big Elk Mall will be open to the public: Friday, February 17th – 9AM to 7PM, Saturday, February 18th – 9AM to 3PM, Sunday, February 19th – 10AM to 2PM.
This large community event with over 150 local and surrounding area families participating provides an awesome opportunity to cash in on stuff that you usually just give away and to buy gently used items.
If you’re a mother-to-be who needs to stock up, or a mother whose attic is filled to the brim with bins of clothes your children have outgrown, or your closet if full of stuff you never where, this event is for you.
Why shop at Wee-Cycle Mart or She-cycle Mart? “Where else can you sell items, and walk away with $500 or more in your pocket from three days of sales or shop and spend $100 and get an entire wardrobe for three kids for the summer? In this economy, people are not only looking for ways to get extra cash for their family but for ways to save big too! Wee-cycle Mart & She-cycle Mart are the answer to both needs!” says Blaney Teal, a organizer of these event.
Wee-cycle Mart Features
- Saturday “MomFest” offers a wide array of specials and free stuff from local businesses.
- A chance to win a basket of products worth over $200 from the vendors with the Saturday only Punch Card.
She-cycle Mart Features
- Friday night FREE Ladies Night Out Sip, Shop & Save includes pampering, tea, smoothies and lots of door prizes. You can register at https://wcmsipsaveshop.eventbrite.com
- Stopping by the She-cycle Mart store allows you to enter to win a 55″ TV donated by the sale sponsors. No purchase necessary.
- All shoppers that show any valid gym membership key tag will get a special discount at the She-cycle Mart store. “We want to reward all those that are on a journey of weight control, by offering a great place to buy your interim wardrobe without breaking the bank” said organizer Blaney Teal.
- The first 50 1st time-consignors will get a New Consignor Starter Kit to help them get started tagging their items!
- Consignor registration ends Feb 14th at midnight with a 2nd option to be a Friday night re-stocker only on Feb 17th if the 1st deadline is missed. To register: www.wee-cyclemart.com/registration.html
- Consignors can earn up to 100% commission on their items; but do not have to be at the sale.
- Consignors can choose to pick up their unsold items or have them donated to a local charity.
- For the last 10 years, the sales have supported local food bank and local missions by donating a plethora of items that are left at the sale and need a good home. “It’s a WIN/WIN for me the consignor, as I can make extra money and then get a tax deduction from the unsold items I pass on at the end of the event.” Says Shelley Goggans, a long-time consignor.
- $1 along with a bag of non-perishable food for the MD Food Bank
- $2 per adult without donation
- Kids admitted free.
- One admission gets you into both sales all three days and includes an entry for a chance to win a $50 shopping spree to next season sales and don’t forget the 55” TV as well!
About the Promoters:
The original Wee-cycle Mart community events were started in 2007 by mother and daughter team Blaney Teal & Clair Dobry in Pasadena, MD. Soon growing the business to sales in four different counties twice a year. After years of shoppers begging for a Ladies version, the She-cycle Mart sale was born in 2013. These events are currently run by Blaney Teal and her husband Tim Teal. They give back to the community by donating to local food banks and shelters at the end of each event. To learn more about the other locations, go to www.2bigsales.com
Distributed by HeadlinePlus Press Release Distribution
Company Name: 2bigsales
Contact Person: Blaney Teal
Phone: (410) 989-1926
Address:10 Creek Side Court Baltimore
Country: United States