Intracranial Pressure (ICP) Monitoring Market is used in treating patients suffering from severe brain injury. In this process a sensor device is been used and placed inside the head to measure the pressure inside the skull and send it to a recording device
Intracranial pressure monitoring can be performed in following three ways
- Intraventricular Catheter: is the most accurate method. In this method Intraventricular Catheter is inserted through a hole in the skull and place in the lateral ventricle.
- Subdural Screw: In this method hollow screw is placed in the skull. It is placed between a membrane that protects the spinal cord and the brain.
- Epidural Sensor: The Epidural Sensor is placed between the skull and dural tissue by drilling a h.ole in the skull
Request a Sample Report@ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/703
- Natus Medical Inc. (U.S.)
- Nihon Kohden Corporation (Japan)
- Philips Healthcare (Netherlands)
- GE Healthcare (U.K.)
- Siemens Healthcare (Germany)
- Compumedics Ltd. (Australia)
- Electrical Geodesics Incorporated (U.S.)
- Medtronic Inc. (Ireland)
- CAS Medical Systems, Inc. (U.S.)
- Advanced Brain Monitoring (U.S.)
Taste the market data and market information presented through more than 100 market data tables and figures spread in 136 numbers of pages of the project report. Avail the in-depth table of content TOC & market synopsis on “Intracranial pressure (ICP) monitoring market Research Report- Global Forecast to 2024″
Intracranial pressure (ICP) monitoring market segmentation:
- ICP monitoring market segmentation can be done by method, market, Instrument, applications and End-users.
- ICP monitoring market by Method: Invasive and Non- invasive
- ICP monitoring market by Market: external ventricular drain, fiber optic monitor, strain gauge transducer and air-pouch device market.
- ICP monitoring market by Instrument: Devices and accessories
- ICP monitoring market by Applications: Traumatic Brain Injury, Intracerebral Hemorrhage, Meningitis, and Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- ICP monitoring market by End-users: Trauma centers, hospitals, clinics and diagnostic laboratories.
Browse Full IPM Market@ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/intracranial-pressure-monitoring-market
North America dominates the ICP monitoring market due to large number of traumatic brain injury cases. Also, the growing number of Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) cases and need for continuous ICP monitoring of the patients suffering from TBI are the factors driving the intracranial pressure monitoring devices market in the U.S.
Asian countries is showing highest growth rate in the upcoming years. The growing neurological complications and government initiatives for raising the awareness in people towards the neurological complications and its treatment is driving the ICP Monitoring market.
Table of Content
1 Executive Summary
2 Scope of the Report
2.1 Research Process
2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Secondary Research
3 Market Research Methodologies
4 Market Landscape
5 Industry Overview of Global Intracranial Pressure (ICP) Monitoring Market
6 Market Trends
6.1 Intra-Ventricular Catheter
6.2 Subdural Screw
6.3 Epidural Sensor
7 Global Intracranial Pressure (ICP) Monitoring Market by Region
7.1 Traumatic Brain Injury
7.3 Intra-Cerebral Hemorrhage
8 Global Intracranial Pressure (ICP) Monitoring Market by Application
9 Company Profiles
List of Tables
Table 1 Intracranial Pressure Monitor Device Market, By Techniques,2022(USD Million)
Table 2 Intracranial Pressure Monitor Device Market, By Methods, 2022 (USD Million)
Table 3 Intracranial Pressure Monitor Device Market by Application 2022 (USD Million)
Table 4 Intracranial Pressure Monitor Device Market, By Region 2022 (USD Million)
List of Figures
Figure 1 Research Process
Figure 2 Porters Five Forces Model
Figure 3 Intracranial Pressure Monitor Device Market, By Techniques
Figure 4 Intracranial Pressure Monitor Device Market, By Methods
Figure 5 Intracranial Pressure Monitor Device Market, By Application
About Market Research Future
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune – 411028 Maharashtra, India