Smart parking systems use sensors deployed at the center of a parking area for the reduction of traffic congestions in highly populated areas. The smart parking uses real-time monitoring and control of the available parking space. With the increase in electronic components in vehicles, and connectivity solutions in automotive industry, the automotive industry has been steadily increasing the demand for smart parking.
IoT connectivity in automobiles, through innumerable sensors and processors integrated into a car, provides accurate and real-time information about the surroundings to the driver. Availability of limited parking space and tight parking lots will drive the demand for smart parking assist system. Moreover, enforcement of parking policies is expected to improve the Smart Parking Market infrastructure in countries with high traffic density such as India and Japan,
which are estimated to be large markets for parking management solutions. Additionally, opportunities such as industry expansion, and favorable government initiatives for the use of smart parking systems to minimize pollution and to create a sustainable environment are expected to boost the market of smart parking.
Taste the market data and market information presented through more than 25 market data tables and 50 figures spread over 132 numbers of pages of the project report. Avail the in-depth table of content TOC & market synopsis on “Smart Parking Market Report -Forecast to 2022”.
Major Key Players:
- BMW Group (Germany),
- Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany),
- Valeo SA( France),
- Cubic Corporation (U.S.),
- Amco S.A.(Greece),
- Siemens AG,
- Xerox Corp.(U.S),
- Altiux Innovations(Bangalore),
- Continental AG (Germany ),
- CivicSmart, Inc.(U.S)
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2323
Study Objectives of Smart Parking Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 6 years of various segments and sub-segments of the global smart parking market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the global smart parking market based on various tools such as price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries, namely, North America, Europe, APAC, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by parking site, technology, application and regions
- To provide strategic profiling of the key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global smart parking market
Regional Analysis of Global Smart parking Market
- Currently, North America dominates the global smart parking systems market share but Asia pacific region is expected to have the fastest growth during the forecast period. The need for minimizing traffic congestion, owing to the increasing number of vehicles in the U.S. and Canada, is expected to trigger the demand for efficient parking management systems.
- Rising demand for automobiles in Asian countries such as India and China is expected to induce growth in the smart parking market. Rapid growth in the demand for management of off-street parking garages and lots is estimated to boost the growth of smart parking systems.
- Moreover, European region is expected to have significant opportunities such as industry expansion, favorable government initiatives for the use of smart parking systems to minimize pollution and thus creating a sustainable environment
- Raw Materials Suppliers
- Aftermarket suppliers
- Research Institute / Education Institute
- Potential Investors
- Key executive (CEO and COO) and strategy growth manager
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/smart-parking-market-2323
The report for Global Smart parking Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market .
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
2.1. Scope of the study
2.1.2. Research Objective
2.2. Research Process
2.2.1. Primary Research
2.2.2. Secondary Research
2.3. Market size Estimation
2.4. Forecast Model
3. Market Dynamics
3.1. Market Drivers
3.2. Market Inhibitors
3.3. Supply/Value Chain Analysis or Market Ecosystem
3.4. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4. Market, by Parking site
5. Market, by Solutions
5.2. Security & Surveillance,
5.3. Valet & Parking Reservation
6. Market, By Application
6.2. Transport Transit
7. Regional Market Analysis
7.2. North America
7.3.5. Rest of Europe
7.4.5. South Korea
7.4.6. Rest of Asia-Pacific
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune – 411028 Maharashtra, India