Destination Market Insights: US State
The total number of international arrivals into the US dropped by 1.1% in 2016 to 76.6 million (77.5 million in 2015), mainly caused by the strong dollar which made it less attractive for foreigners to visit the country. The US saw less visitors from Europe, which was down 4% in comparison to 2015. However, growth is predicted in almost every US state in terms of international visitors over the next five years.
“Destination Market Insights: US State” provides detailed information on the American inbound tourism sector, analyzing market data and providing insights. This report provides a better understanding of tourism flows, expenditure, and the airline, hotel, car rental, and travel intermediaries industries in various states in the US.
What else does this report offer?
– Detailed market analysis, information, and insights, including
– Historic and forecast tourist volumes and values covering Germany’s outbound tourism sector
– Detailed analysis of tourist spending patterns for various categories in the travel and tourism sector, such as purpose of spending and top source markets.
– Detailed analysis of the market trends in the Germany’s outbound tourism sector.
– California would see the biggest negative side effects of Trump’s presidency as it has the largest amount of Mexican tourists, however most of these visits are VFR related.
– Moreover, Chinese visitors (which is the fastest growing source market in almost every state) do not seem to be put off by Trump and are expected to grow over the forecast period.
Reasons to buy
– Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to the US’s inbound Travel & Tourism sector
– Understand the demand-side dynamics within the industry to identify key market trends and growth opportunities
– Direct the promotional efforts on most promising markets by identifying the key source and destination countries
Table of Content: Key Points
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349
City: New York City
Country: United States