Contactless smart card is a type of smartcard which are embedded with the integrated circuits and encrypted to keep the data safe and secure. Integrated circuits process the data and communicate with via radio frequencies. Technological advancement and identity duplication are some major factors which are driving the market.
Key Players of Contactless Smart Card:
- ASK (France)
- Gemalto NV (Netherlands)
- Giesecke & Devrient (Germany)
- Morpho (France)
- Oberthur Technologies (France)
- Watchdata System (Singapore)
- Advanced Card Systems (China)
- CardLogix (U.S.)
- DataCard Corporation (U.S.)
- DataCard Corporation (Germany)
Request a Sample Copy @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1022
Segmentation by type: Proximity Card & CPU/MPU cards
Segmentation by Application: BFSI, government, transportation, healthcare, defence among others.
Study Objective of Contactless Smart Card Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Contactless Smart Card Market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the Contactless Smart Card market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by type, by application and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Contactless Smart Card Market.
- In June 2016, Oberthur Technologies announced the collaboration with Axis Bank to provide India’s first Contactless Smart Card.
- In April 2016, Gemalto NV announced the collaboration with Bank of Saudi Arabia for deployment of contactless EMV payment cards.
Currently, Asia-Pacific is leading the Contactless Smart Card market with the market share of XX%. The main reason behind this is the increase in number of forgery cases and duplicate identity cases. The factor which is giving the boost to contactless smart card market is smart card market. Europe stands as second biggest market with the market share of XX% followed by which accounts for XX% of market share.
Browse Full Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/contactless-smart-card-market
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune – 411028 Maharashtra, India