Automated test equipment (ATE) market will grow noticeably over the coming five years, owing to its ability to test with low degree of human interference along with reduced costs and enhanced product quality. Rapid technological innovation coupled with the escalating requirement for qualitative and effective testing will influence the industry growth.
According to Global Market Insights, Inc., “Worldwide automated test equipment (ATE) market is predicted to collect a revenue of USD 4.46 billion by 2022.” The surging deployment of electronic devices in the vehicles along with the rise in the demand for smartphones will also fuel ATE industry size. In addition to this, rising popularity of consumer electronics along with device miniaturization is expected to spur market expansion.
Request for a sample of this research report @ https://www.fractovia.org/request-sample/307
Taking into account the product trends, the industry is segmented into memory, non-memory, and discrete ATE. Non-memory automated test equipment industry, worth USD 2.5 billion in 2014, is predicted to register an annual growth rate of 2.8% over the period of 2015 to 2022, owing to its increasing demand from automotive sector along with rising microcontroller-based applications.
Latin America ATE market size by application, 2012-2022 (USD Million)
The prominent application areas of the automated test equipment industry are automotive, defense, consumer electronics, and telecommunication & IT. Automotive application will witness a noticeable growth over the coming timeframe, owing to the implementation of advanced electronics systems such as vehicle infotainment and ADAS.
Consumer electronics will contribute considerably toward ATE industry share by accounting for a revenue of more than USD 1.30 billion by 2022. The growth can be attributed to the increasing adoption of the electronic devices such as computers, tablets, and smartphones.
Make an inquiry for purchasing this report @ https://www.fractovia.org/request-purchase/307
Geographically, the highlights of automated test equipment market are as follows
- North America automated test equipment industry accounted for more than 14% of the total market share in 2014 and will exhibit a considerable growth over the coming years. Rising development across the sectors such as defense and telecommunication will boost the regional demand. U.S. is estimated to be the major revenue pocket.
- Asia Pacific automated test equipment market is anticipated to collect a revenue of more than USD 3.30 billion by 2022. Expanding semiconductor industry across APAC will boost the regional demand. In addition, swift technological innovations along with the changing consumer requirements will stimulate automated test equipment industry size noticeably.
The noteworthy participants in automated test equipment market are Advantest, Teradyne, Xcerra Corporation (LTX-Credence), National Instruments Corporation, Agilent Technologies, Aeroflex Inc., Cal-Bay Systems Inc., and Anritsu Corporation.
Browse key industry insights spread across 110 pages with 31 market data tables & 29 figures & charts from the report Automated Test Equipment (ATE) Market in detail along with the table of contents:
Global Market Insights has segmented the automated test equipment market on the basis of product, application, and region:
- Automated Test Equipment Product Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2022)
- Memory ATE
- Non-Memory ATE
- Discrete ATE
- Automated Test Equipment Application Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2022)
- IT & Telecom
- Automated Test Equipment Regional Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2022)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Browse Related Reports:
- Single Board Computer Market Size By Technology (VME, cPCI, VPX, xTCA), By Service (System Integration, Customization, Aftersales), By Processor (ARM, x86, Atom, PowerPC), By Application (Industrial Automation, Aerospace & Defense, Transportation, Medical, Entertainment), By End-Use (Test & Measurement, Communication, Data Processing, Research), Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Brazil), Growth Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2016 – 2024
Fractovia.org is one of India’s leading in-house and free news total admin portal. It is fully automated, and operates on a constant premise, interfacing with news sites and offering redesigned breaking features to readers all across the globe. Our mission is to offer individuals opportunities for connections with news writers and distributors which they can pursue. We operate by mapping articles pertaining to breaking news, constantly and progressively, against a pre-determined word-based theme, offering important connections to readers and clients, as well as distributers.
Company Name: Fractovia.org
Contact Person: Arun Hegde
Phone: 1 302-846-7766
Address:29L Atlantic Avenue, Suite L 105
City: Ocean View
Country: United States