Global System Integration Market is expected to reach USD 528.2 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increased spending on system integration solutions, by the key players in the market, has enriched the IT infrastructure and subsequently eliminated redundancies. The growing requirement for eradicating heterogeneity, multiplicity, and fluctuating distinctiveness of vital applications & infrastructures is anticipated to fuel the system integration market over the forecast period.
The growing espousal of cloud computing along with numerous developments in virtual technologies is projected to trigger the adoption of system integration solutions. Technological advancements, such as Cloud Service Brokerage (CSB), Building Energy Management Systems (BEMS), Cyber-Physical System (CPS), and clinical integration, are anticipated to offer new opportunities for market growth.
The system integration market is projected to witness high growth over the forecast period, owing to the recurrent need for open and distributed architectures across the globe. However, high implementation costs may dissuade SMEs and start-ups from adopting system management solutions.
Full research report on System Integration Market: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/system-integration-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The consulting service segment is projected to exhibit a significant growth with CAGR exceeding10.0% from 2016 to 2025, as there is a rising need for enterprises to assist users in designing their BCP/DR plan and conducting rehearsals for effective and efficient workflow
- The IT & telecommunication segment is expected to gain prominence over the forecast period with an estimated CAGR exceeding11%, which can be accredited to the growing demand for distributed systems integration in the IT sector
- Asia Pacific emerged as the fastest-growing region and is expected to witness a healthy CAGR of over 11%, owing to the mounting investments in security solutions
- The key purveyors of this industry are Accenture, BAE systems, Fujitsu, Hewlett-Packard, IBM, and Lockheed Martin Corporation, among others
View more reports of this category by Grand View Research at:
Grand View Research has segmented the Global System Integration Market based on services, end-use, and region:
System Integration Services Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014-2025)
- Infrastructure integration
- Application integration
System Integration End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014-2025)
- Telecommunication & IT
- Defense & security
- Oil & gas
System Integration Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Access press release of this research report by Grand View Research: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/press-release/global-system-integration-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For more information: www.grandviewresearch.com
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States