The Global Cloud Database Security Market is valued at USD XX.XX billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD XX.XX billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of XX% during the forecast period of 2017 – 2022.
Proliferation of cloud computing in the market has been remarkable as benefits gained from cloud based services are abundant. Enabling organizations to reduce cost without losing business agility and achieve economies of scale. However, information is knowledge especially for business and moving data into cloud raises many concerns, as enterprises tend to share or have little or no control over the data being stored in the cloud. In addition, there is a growing trend of security threats being made broadly available online through underground economy. Hence, it is important that care is taken to have right people have access to sensitive information; zero tolerance being maintained for data loss due to theft, snooping and other threats from within and outside the network. In addition, organizations have to assure compliance with hundreds of laws that makes them directly responsible for personal, financial, or proprietary data.
Get a PDF Sample of Global Cloud Database Security Software Market Report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/217196
The report provides an in-depth analysis of the Cloud Database Security market across different industry verticals and regions. The Cloud Database Security market is segmented across the Geographical regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of World. The North America has the largest market share followed by Europe and Asia Pacific.
The vertical segment includes various industries such as Telecom and Information Technology, Banking and Financial Services, Oil and Gas, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Local/Central Government, Travel and Transport, Retail, Entertainment and Media and Other Industries.
Cloud Database Security market is competitive and diversified market with key major players such as IBM, Fortinet, Porticor, McAfee, Safenet, Oracle, Imperva, Netlib, Green SQL, HP, Trustwave, Informatica, Voltage Security and Axis Technology.
Place a Purchase Order for this Report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/217196
The factors driving the demand for the cloud database security are the need for protection against the ongoing attacks on data of major brands, academic institutions and federal agencies; growing global adoption trend towards cloud and the rising database workloads; scalability, automation, and recovery of database during a disaster are the advantages of cloud database security systems that is equally contributing to its demand among its end-users.
The existence of privacy and security issues with the cloud database software systems as well as the dominance of big players in this market could hinder the demand or the growth of new market players.
WHAT THE REPORT OFFERS
- Global Cloud Database Security Software Market Overview with information on drivers and restraints
- Cloud Database Security Software Market Analysis and its applications in the industry
- Identification of factors responsible for changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on global and regional scale
- Extensively researched competitive landscape with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
Major Key Points Covered in this Report:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Technology Snapshot
6. Global Cloud Database Security Software Market Segmentation by Type of tools
7. Market Segmentation by Type of Services
8. Market Segmentation by End-user Industry
9. Global Cloud Database Security Software Market -Segmented By Geography
10. Competitive Intelligence – Vendor Profiles
11. Investment Analysis
12. Future of Global Cloud Database Security Software Market
Company Name: Orbis Research
Contact Person: Hector Costello
Phone: +1 (214) 884-6817
Address:4144N Central Expressway, Suite 600
Country: United States