Singapore is Asia’s pre-eminent offshore investment center, with 80% of the wealth invested in funds sourced from non-residents in 2015. However, the onshore market is a major source of assets under management (AUM) in its own right, with 1.2 million affluent individuals in 2016 despite the city state’s small population. An onshore operation is clearly worth the effort for any wealth manager targeting mass affluent investors.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @
Specifically the report –
• Sizes the affluent market (both by number of individuals and the value of their liquid assets) using our proprietary datasets.
• Analyzes which asset classes are favored by Singaporean investors and how their preferences impact the growth of the total savings and investments market.
• Examines HNW clients’ attitudes towards non-traditional investments, such as property and commodities.
• Identifies key drivers and booking centers for offshore investments.
• Examines the tax landscape in Singapore and future implications for investors.
1. HNW individuals totaled 29,660 in 2016 – little changed from 2015, a tiny proportion of the overall population, and well below the levels seen in other wealth hubs such as the US and Switzerland.
2. HNW liquid assets growth will slow to 7.0% a year between 2015 and 2020.
3. Bonds will be the fastest-growing asset class, but more due to greater availability than client demand.
4. While Singapore attracts significant offshore investment, HNW residents are also keen to invest abroad, with almost half of AUM invested offshore.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @
Reasons To Buy
• Benchmark your share of the Singaporean wealth market against the current market size.
• Forecast your future growth prospects using our projections for the market to 2020.
• Identify your most promising client segment by analyzing penetration of affluent individuals in Singapore.
• Evaluate your HNW proposition by understanding how the Singaporean tax system impacts HNW clients.
• Review your offshore strategy by identifying HNW motivations for offshore investments and their preferred booking centers.
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
2. Sizing And Forecasting the Singaporean Wealth Market
3. Drivers of Growth in the Singaporean Wealth Market
4. HNW Investment Preferences
Browse More Financial Services Related Market Research Reports:
• Banking as a Marketplace: Opportunities and Threats –
• Advisory Asset Management: HNW Demand and Drivers –
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Company Name: Hexa Reports
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras and Ryan Shaw
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States