Metal packaging is the process of enclosing or protecting products using materials such as aluminum and steel for distribution, storage, sale, and use. Such packaging is used across industries such as food & beverages, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, and personal care.
The growth of global metal packaging market can be attributed to factors such as increasing disposal income and changing consumer preferences. In addition, growing demand from the food and beverage markets has been instrumental in fuelling the overall growth in the packaging industry. However, increasing material cost and environmental issues are the major restraints to the growth of market.
The global metal packaging market is poised to grow approximately at 3.28% CAGR and is estimated to touch USD 138.1 Million by the end of 2022.
Get a sample copy of this report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1917 .
Study objectives of Global Metal Packaging Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next ten years of various segments and sub-segments of the global metal packaging market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze global metal packaging market based on various tools such as Price Analysis, Supply Chain Analysis and Porters Five Force Analysis.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of World
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by capacity, by technology and by region
- To provide strategic profiling of the key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global metal packaging market.
North America has dominated the market with 33.3% market share in 2015, factors such as fast-paced lifestyle leading to convenience packaging is driving the market. US is dominating the metal packaging market in North America with a market share of 80% in 2015. Asia-Pacific region is expected to show the fastest growth during the forecast period due to rapid urbanization, rising income & changing lifestyle in the region.
Complete Report Available at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/metal-packaging-market-1917 .
- Ardagh Group (Ireland)
- CPMC Holdings Ltd. (China)
- Crown Holdings (U.S.)
- Grief Incorporated (U.S.)
- Silgan Holdings (U.S.)
- Rexam Plc. (U.K.)
- Toyo Seikan Group Holdings, Ltd. (Japan)
- Ball Corporation (U.S.)
- Huber Packaging Group GmbH (Germany)
- Amcor Ltd. (Australia)
- Raw Materials Suppliers
- Aftermarket suppliers
- Research Institute / Education Institute
- Potential Investors
- Key executive (CEO and COO) and strategy growth manager
- Regulatory Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Macroeconomic Indicators
Geographical analysis across 15 countries
The report for Global Metal Packaging Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune – 411028 Maharashtra, India