The Global M2M Services Market is valued at USD XX.XX billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD XX.XX billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of 22.69% during the forecast period of 2017 – 2022.
Machine to Machine (M2M) refers to a broad label used to define any know-hows/technologies that allow network devices to exchange information and perform an action without any physical assistance of human beings. M2M services are used across different industry such as in retail, banking and financial institution, telecom & IT industry, healthcare, automotive, oil and gas, transportation and others; to enhance the productivity efficiently and effectively.
M2M Services are very important part of warehouse management, remote control, supply chain management, logistic services, traffic control, telemedicine, fleet management and robotics.
Increasing digitalization among different verticals and industries has led to the adoption of M2M services across different devices and machinery augmenting the M2M services market. Asia-Pacific holds the major market share in M2M services market globally, with North America and Europe being the key growth markets over the forecast period.
Over the past few years, the telecom sector has been growing at a rapid pace with increasing telecom subscriber base plus increasing adoption of Internet-of-Things (IoT) making it one of the most profitable segments in the M2M service market. It provides a significant opportunity to telecom/cellular operators to expand their value proposition to customers by providing a varied range of M2M services.
Request Sample of this Report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/223860
Internet-of-Things, smart energy, telecom networks, and growing demand for M2M in the automotive industry are some of the factors acting as a catalyst to M2M services market growth.
Growing adoption of M2M services in supply chain management is one of the key trend emerging in the market. The adoption of these services for supply chain process will help the organizations to improve their existing processes.
The global M2M services market has been broadly segmented on the basis of components, technology, applications, industry verticals and geography. As per components the M2M services market has been segmented into sensors, wi-fi, cellular communication link and autonomic computing software. Whereas, as per technology, the market has been segregated into cellular, fixed and satellite.
Some of the major market players mentioned in the report are KT Corporation, Alcatel-Lucent S.A., Rogers Communications, International Business Machine Corporation, Cstar Technologies, Cisco System Inc. and Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
Buy this Report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/223860
Key Deliverables in the Study
- Market analysis for the global machine to machine services market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global machine to machine services market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- Insights into the major countries/regions where this industry is growing and also identify the regions that are still untapped.
Points Covered in Table of Contents:
1.1 Key Take-Away
1.2 Report Description
1.3 Markets Covered
1.4 Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Key Findings of the Study
3.1 Market Overview
3.1.1 Market Definition
3.1.3 New Product Launches
… and Continued
Check Discount on Report Purchase at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/223860
Company Name: Orbis Research
Contact Person: Hector Costello
Phone: +1 (214) 884-6817
Address:4144N Central Expressway, Suite 600
Country: United States