Artfully Told is launching a new podcast featuring stories about art. Our goal is to entertain while giving storytellers a platform to share stories about art, and broaden the audience for all forms of art and storytelling. With our platform, we hope to engage new audiences with stories about art and let them experience things they otherwise may never have.
There is a live campaign on Indiegogo to help get the podcast up and running: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/artfully-told-podcast-art/
If you have a story to tell, please visit www.artfullytold.org to submit your story idea.
We want to hear stories about:
• perseverance that help us relate to an artist and his or her efforts.
• backstage blunders that were overcome because the “show must go on.”
• inspiration that led an artist into a career of producing artwork.
• someone who had a funny experience with viewing, producing, or being involved with art.
• something to do with art in any form.
Ultimately, we want everyone to be able to relate to artists, and through the artists’ stories, begin to understand where they are coming from and what art can mean to them.
For more information:
About Artfully Told
The goal is to entertain, give storytellers a platform to share stories about art, and broaden the audience for all forms of art and storytelling.
With Their platform, they hope to engage new audiences with stories and let them experience things they otherwise may never have.
Company Name: Artfully Told
Contact Person: Kevin Dinneen or Austin Steeley
Country: United States