Global Grow Light Market, By Technology (LED, High Intensity Discharge, Fluorescent Lighting), By Installation (New Installation, Retrofit), By Application (Indoor Framing, Commercial Greenhouse, Vertical Framing) – Forecast 2022
Grow light is an electric light rather an artificial source of light which is designed to stimulate plant growth by emitting an electromagnetic spectrum for photosynthesis. Grow light is widely used in applications where natural light is not available or where supplemental light required. It is basically a type of electronic lamp designed to accelerate plant growth by electronic magnetic spectrum.
The key drivers contributing to the growth of the grow light market are growth in the indoor farming, government initiatives to adopt technologies such as LED, growing demand for energy efficiency, long lasting grow technology and environmentally safe products. Also, the demand for these products is increasing in countries such as Netherlands where supplemental lighting is required throughout the year.
However, low awareness among consumers, high cost of capital are the factors hindering the growth of the overall growth of the market. Whereas, high reliability, low power consumption, high commercial greenhouse practices are also propelling the growth of the grow light market.
Geographically, Europe accounted for the largest market share in the global grow light market, whereas Asia-Pacific is expected to grow significantly over the forecast period.
Get a sample report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2451 .
The global grow light market is expected to reach USD 5.80 billion by the end of 2022 with ~13% CAGR during forecast period 2017-2022
Study Objectives of Global Grow Light Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global grow light market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the global grow light market based porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by technology, installation, application and region.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Grow Light
- Osram LichtAG (Germany)
- General Electric Company (U.S.)
- Iwasaki Electric Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- LumiGrow, Inc. (U.S.)
- Gavita Holland B.V. (Netherlands)
- Hortilux Schreder B.V. (Netherlands)
- Sunlight Supply, Inc. (U.S.)
- Heliospectra AB (Sweden)
- Royal Philips (Netherlands)
- Platinum LED Lights LLC (U.S.)
Browse complete report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/grow-light-market-2451 .
For the purpose of this study, Market Research Future has segmented the market of grow light into technology, installation, application and region.
- High Intensity Discharge
- Fluorescent Lighting
- New Installation
- Indoor Framing
- Commercial Greenhouse
- Vertical Framing
Regionally, Europe accounted for the largest market share, because Netherlands is a leading exporter of horticultural produce which increases the usage of commercial greenhouse. Also, the concept of vertical farming is gaining popularity in this region.
Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow significantly over the forecast period, majorly due to increasing awareness about the benefits of this technology.
- Research firms
- Consultancy firms
- Software Developers
- Semiconductor Manufacturers
- End-user sectors
- Technology Investors
Request for discount at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/2451 .
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.2SCOPE OF STUDY
2.1RESEARCH NETWORK SOLUTION
2.4.1MARKET DATA COLLECTION, ANALYSIS & FORECAST
2.4.2MARKET SIZE ESTIMATION
3.5 MARKET RESTRAINTS
5.MARKET FACTOR ANALYSIS
5.1PORTER’S FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
5.2SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYSIS
6GLOBAL GROW LIGHT MARKET, BY SEGMENTS
18.104.22.168High Intensity Discharge
22.214.171.124 NEW INSTALLATION
126.96.36.199 Indoor Framing
188.8.131.52 REST OF THE WORLD
7.1MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
7.2.1OSRAM LICHTAG (GERMANY),
7.2.2GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY (U.S.)
7.2.3IWASAKI ELECTRIC CO., LTD. (JAPAN)
7.2.4LUMIGROW, INC. (U.S.)
7.2.5GAVITA HOLLAND B.V. (NETHERLANDS)
7.2.6HORTILUX SCHREDER B.V. (NETHERLANDS)
7.2.7SUNLIGHT SUPPLY, INC. (U.S.)
7.2.8HELIOSPECTRA AB (SWEDEN)
7.2.9ROYAL PHILIPS (NETHERLANDS)
7.2.10PLATINUM LED LIGHTS LLC (U.S.)
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –