United States Anesthesia Market is expected to be more than US$ 4 Billion by 2022. This growth is driven by increasing incidence of cardiovascular cases, growing old age population and rising number of urgent surgeries in United States. Private as well as public health insurers also help to boost this market as they consider anesthetic products in their reimbursement policy.
Get Free 10% Customization in this Report
Download full Report: http://www.renub.com/united-states-anesthesia-drugs-market-and-forecast-31-p.php
General Intravenous Anesthesia is the Leading Segments in the United States Anesthesia Market
General intravenous anesthesia is the leading segments in the United States Anesthesia Market. Propofol, Benzodiazepines Class, Fospropofol Disodium, Ketamine, Methohexital Sodium, Pentobarbital, Etomidate and Fentanyl are commonly used general intravenous anesthesia in the United States. Among these anesthesia, Propofol and Benzodiazepines Class are the leading anesthesia drugs which hold more than 75 percent combined market share in 2016.
Major Anesthesia Drug’s Manufacturers are continuously losing their Sales in United Sates
In the United States anesthesia drugs market several players are selling their products. Most of the anesthesia drugs sale are in generic form as it is available in the low cost. However all major drugs manufactures such as AstraZeneca, AbbVie , Endo Healthcare etc. anesthesia products sales are turning down continuously. Only Baxter International anesthesia drugs sales are growing in the United States market.
United States Anesthesia Drugs Market & Forecast is the 2nd edition report on United States Anesthesia Market published by Renub Research. This 127 page report with 55 Figures and 16 Tables provides a detailed analysis of local and general anesthesia drugs market, health insurers’ anesthesia reimbursement policies, eligibility criteria and reimbursement methods in United States. This report has been studied from 8 viewpoints.
1. United Sates Anesthesia Market
2. United Sates Anesthesia Drugs Share Analysis
3. General Anesthesia Market
4. Local Anesthesia Market
5. Anesthesia Reimbursement Policy by Health Insurance Companies (Private & Public)
6. Major Companies Anesthesia Sales
7. United States Anesthesia Market Drivers
8. United States Anesthesia Market Challenges
View more reports about Drugs & Pharmaceuticals by Renub Research at: http://www.renub.com/drugs-and-pharmaceuticals-13-c.php
General Intravenous Anesthetic Drugs Market has been further divided into
1. Propofol Market (2011 – 2022)
2. Benzodiazepines Class (Diazepam and Midazolam) (2011 – 2022)
3. Fospropofol Disodium (2011 – 2022)
4. Ketamine (2011 – 2022)
5. Methohexital Sodium (2011 – 2022)
6. Pentobarbital (2011 – 2022)
7. Etomidate (2011 – 2022)
8. Fentanyl (2011 – 2022)
United States Local Anesthetic Market has been further divided into
1. Articane (2011 – 2022)
2. Bupivacaine (2011 – 2022)
3. Lidocaine (2011 – 2022)
4. Mepivacaine (2011 – 2022)
5. Prilocaine (2011 – 2022)
Key Players Sales in United States Anesthetic Drugs Market
1. Baxter International Inc (2011 – 2022)
2. Endo Health Solutions Inc (2011 – 2022)
3. AbbVie (2011 – 2022)
4. AstraZeneca (2011 – 2022)
This report provides the answer of following questions
• Which one is the leading market (Local anesthesia or general Anesthesia) in the United States Anesthesia market?
• Which is the leading local anesthesia drug in United States Local Anesthesia Market?
• Which is the leading General anesthesia drug in United States General Anesthesia Market?
• What is the market size of each anesthesia drugs during 2011 – 2022?
• What is the reimbursement policy on anesthetic services in the United States?
• What are the anesthesia drugs sales situations in United States for key anesthesia players?
• What is the reimbursements policy in United States for Anesthesia by Private and Public Insurers
Browse Related Reports :
Global Dental Market (Preventive, Restoratives Implants, Prosthetics, Orthodontics, Endodontic, Dental Equipment) Analysis
Renub Research is a Market Research and Consulting Company. We have more than 10 years of experience especially in international Business-to-Business Researches, Surveys and Consulting. We provide wide range of business research solutions that helps companies in making better business decisions. Our clients rely on our market analysis and data to make informed knowledgeable decisions. Our pertinent analysis helps consultants, bankers and executives to make informed and correct decisions.
Company Name: Renub Research
Contact Person: Rajat Gupta
Address: 225 Kristie Ln
Country: United States