Global Paints & Coatings industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global paints & coatings market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
– The paints & coatings market consists of liquid and powder based paints, varnishes and related products used for protective and decorative, industrial and automotive and specialty purposes.
– The market excludes inks, thinners and raw materials, such as pigments and solvents.
– The architectural & decorative segment consists of products used in homes and buildings, such as interior and exterior paints, primers, sealers, and varnishes.
– The industrial segment comprises products that are factory-applied to manufactured goods as part of the production process.
– The specialty segment consists of aerosol paints, marine paints, high-performance maintenance coatings, and automotive refinish paints.
– The market value is calculated according to factory prices.
– Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2016 annual average exchange rates.
– The global paints & coatings market had total revenues of $143,893.4m in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.9% between 2012 and 2016.
– Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 4.3% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 45,324.3 thousand tonnes in 2016.
– The main end-users in this market are the construction industry for architectural and decorative paints, and manufacturing for industrial and special-purpose products. During the 2012-2016 period, construction output in the Asia-Pacific region grew with a CAGR of 10.0%, and manufacturing output with a CAGR of 2.3%. This healthy expansion, particularly in the former, has driven demand for paints and coatings. The CAGRs for China were 11.4% and 6%, respectively, indicating the importance of this country in maintaining regional and global demand.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global paints & coatings market
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global paints & coatings market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key paints & coatings market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global paints & coatings market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
– What was the size of the global paints & coatings market by value in 2016?
– What will be the size of the global paints & coatings market in 2021?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global paints & coatings market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– Who are the top competitors in the global paints & coatings market?
Table of Content: Key Points
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Market volume 2
Market volume forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
What is this report about? 14
Who is the target reader? 14
How to use this report 14
Global Paints & Coatings 15
Market Overview 15
Market Data 16
Market Segmentation 18
Market outlook 20
Five forces analysis 22
Paints & Coatings in Asia-Pacific 28
Market Overview 28
Market Data 29
Market Segmentation 31
Market outlook 33
Five forces analysis 35
Paints & Coatings in Europe 41
Market Overview 41
Market Data 42
Market Segmentation 44
Market outlook 46
Five forces analysis 48
Paints & Coatings in Japan 54
Market Overview 54
Market Data 55
Market Segmentation 57
Market outlook 59
Five forces analysis 61
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349