The Global Fructose Market is expected to reach USD 5.68 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Hexa Reports. The growing consumption of low-calorie foods and beverages owing to the rising awareness regarding the adverse effects of sugar is expected to boost market demand.
Fructose is majorly used in the production of nutrition bars, soft moist cookies, pourable frozen juice concentrates and energy-reduced products. It is commercially available in syrup and crystalline forms. High fructose corn syrup, which is the major product segment in the market, is expected to experience reduced demand on account of growing concerns regarding obesity.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/fructose-market
The high demand in North America can be attributed to low-calorie product category witnessing rapid growth. Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow rapidly on account of increasing sales of products in the health and wellness category. The rising health consciousness in the region is expected to further boost the demand for fructose over the forecast period.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Fructose syrups is the fastest growing product segment and expected to register a CAGR of 4.7% from 2017 to 2025 due to increased demand from the beverage manufacturing industry
• Fructose solids product segment is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% from 2017 to 2025 due to increased demand for crystalline fructose in niche applications
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/fructose-market/request-sample
• Dairy products application segment is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.2% from 2017 to 2025 on account of technological innovation and the launch of new products in the category
• The market value of fructose in the Central & South America region is expected to grow to USD 716.0 million in 2025, backed by the growing consumption in Brazil, Chile and Argentina
• Manufacturers are moving away from ingredient production and developing customized products for people suffering from diseases caused due to the excessive consumption of sugar
• In October 2016, DuPont launched affordable sugar solutions for fruit drinks in South Asia on account of growing demand for fruit based beverages.
Browse More Food & Beverages Related Market Research Reports:
• Lecithin Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 –
• North America Dietary Supplements Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 –
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Company Name: Hexa Reports
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras and Ryan Shaw
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States