Automated Passenger Counter is an electronic device available for installation on transit vehicles including buses and rail vehicles which accurately records boarding and alighting data. The technology helps to improve the accuracy and reliability for counting the number of passenger that board and leave at every stop over traditional methods of manually counting by drivers or by random estimation.
The devices are becoming more common in the American region for operators to seek better accuracy and analyze transit use patterns by linking boarding and alighting data with stop or station location.
The key drivers for the growth of the automated passenger counting system are cost-effective, increasing need to achieve fleet optimization, demand for smart telematics solutions, technological advancements passenger information systems and growing urbanization. Also, government regulations supporting automated supporting system installations in the North-American region. Even, the pricing of tickets and augmentation to existing real-time passenger information systems are the opportunities for the automated passenger counting system market.
However, high initial cost in the price sensitive emerging economies and relatively quick return on investment are hindering the growth of the market.
Get a sample report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2398 .
Geographically, North-America accounted for the largest market share in the global automated passenger counting system market whereas Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow at a fast pace over the forecast period 2016-2022.
The global automated passenger counting system market is expected to reach USD 300 million by the end of 2022 with ~20% CAGR during forecast period 2016-2022
Study Objectives of Global Automated Passenger Counting System Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global automated passenger counting system market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the global automated passenger system market based porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by technology, application, end-users and region.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Automated Passenger Counting System market.
Browse complete report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/automated-passenger-counting-system-market-2398 .
The key players of global automated passenger counting system market report include
- Ris-GmbH (Germany)
- HELLA Aglaia Mobile Vision GmbH (Germany)
- Eurotech S.p.A. (Italy)
- DILAX Intelcom GmbH (Germany)
- Infodev Electronic Designers International Inc. (Canada)
- Cisco Systems, Inc. (U.S.)
- Siemens AG (Germany)
- Hitachi, Ltd. (Japan)
- Huawei Technology Co., Ltd. (China)
- Clever Devices Ltd. (U.S.)
- Retail Sensing Ltd. (U.K.)
- Syncromatics Corp. (U.S.)
- Trapeze Group (Canada)
The Global automated passenger counting system market has been segmented on the basis of technology, application, end-users and region. By technology, the market has been bifurcated into infrared, stereoscopic vision, time-of-flight, ip cameras. On the basis of application, the market can be segmented as railways, roadways, airways. On the basis of end-users the market can be segmented into buses, trains, ferry boats among others. Further, the market has been segmented into four regions which include- North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW.
On the basis of application, the market can be segmented into Railways, Roadways, Airways . Out of these, railways accounted for the largest market share because passenger information systems provide real-time information related to train timetables, train delays, current location, emergency announcements, advertisements and infotainment services.
Get a discount at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/2398 .
Regionally, North-America accounted for the largest market share especially in the countries such as U.S. because it was the early adopters of automated passenger counting system.
Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow over the forecast period, 2016-2022 especially in countries such as China and India countries because they are investing huge amounts of money for developing the transportation sector.
- Automated passenger counting system Manufacturers
- Research firms
- Consultancy firms
- Software Developers
- Semiconductor Manufacturers
- End-user sectors
- Technology Investors
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1 MARKET INTRODUCTION
1.2 SCOPE OF STUDY
1.2.1 RESEARCH OBJECTIVE
1.3 MARKET STRUCTURE
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.1 RESEARCH NETWORK SOLUTION
2.2 PRIMARY RESEARCH
2.3 SECONDARY RESEARCH
2.4 FORECAST MODEL
2.4.1 MARKET DATA COLLECTION, ANALYSIS & FORECAST
2.4.2 MARKET SIZE ESTIMATION
3 MARKET DYNAMICS
3.2 MARKET DRIVERS
3.3 MARKET CHALLENGES
3.4 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES
3.5 MARKET RESTRAINTS
4 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
5. MARKET FACTOR ANALYSIS
5.1 PORTER’S FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
5.2 SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYSIS
6 GLOBAL AUTOMATED PASSENGER COUNTING SYSTEM MARKET, BY SEGMENTS
6.2 MARKET STATISTICS
6.2.1 BY TECHNOLOGY
22.214.171.124 STEREOSCOPIC VISION,
126.96.36.199 IP CAMERAS
6.2.2 BY APPLICATION
6.2.3 BY END-USERS
188.8.131.52 FERRY BOATS
6.2.4 BY GEOGRAPHY
184.108.40.206 NORTH AMERICA
220.127.116.11 REST OF THE WORLD
7 COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS
7.1 MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
7.2 COMPANY PROFILES
7.2.2 HELLA AGLAIA MOBILE VISION GMBH
7.2.3 EUROTECH S.P.A
7.2.4 DILAX INTELCOM GMBH
7.2.5 INFODEV ELECTRONIC DESIGNERS INTERNATIONAL INC.
7.2.6 CISCO SYSTEMS, INC.
7.2.7 SIEMENS AG
7.2.8 HITACHI, LTD
7.2.9 HUAWEI TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.
7.2.10 CLEVER DEVICES LTD.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –