Heka Healthcare Consulting,LLC has announced its newest webinar series: “Leading Successful Healthcare Teams: A Think Tank for Future Healthcare Leaders.” The free webinar event is the first of a series of free informative healthcare webinars that the company plans to offer throughout the next calendar year in conjunction with the launch of the Heka Healthcare Academy. The free webinars will provide affordable certificate options and CEU’s may be available.
The “Leading Successful Healthcare Teams” series is a free 3-day webinar event that was designed to engage healthcare leadersin thought provoking discussions, while teaching them the necessary skills needed to lead successful teams. The webinar event schedule was created to make it easier for working healthcare professionals to attend:
- Day 1, 9/13/17, 6:30-7:30 PM EST: Leadership and the Future of Healthcare
- Day 2, 9/14/17, 6:30-7:30 PM EST: Teamwork, Performance, and Training
- Day 3, 9/15/17, 12:00-1:00 PM EST: Practice Management and Patient Engagement
Heka Healthcare Consulting has lined up an all-star team with years of experience in healthcare and leadership as presenters for the webinar series:
- Dr. Kristy Taylor has 15+ years of experience in healthcare and education; she is an experienced healthcare administrator, educator, author, and military veteran and the founder of Heka Healthcare Consulting, LLC. Heka Healthcare Consulting is a healthcare training and performance improvement company.
- Ms. Sonda Eunus is the Founder and CEO of Leading Management Solutions, a healthcare management consulting company. Along with a team of experienced and knowledgeable consultants, she works with healthcare practice managers to improve practice operations, train employees, increase practice revenue, and much more.
- Mr. Taryrece Swint is the founder/CEO of Equitable Med Solutions, LLC. As a nine-year military veteran, he leads a team of healthcare professionals aimed to increase practice revenue and efficiency.
Webinar attendees who purchase the $20.00 “Leading Successful Healthcare Teams” certificate option will receive a free copy the e-book: “10 Leadership Strategies for Healthcare Leaders: A Guide to Motivating Teams” written by the co-presenters and published by Heka Healthcare Publishing, LLC.
Tickets for this event are limited to 45 attendees per day and will run out quickly; tickets can be reserved at www.hekaevents.com.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-504-0842.
Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/embed/ChNbzFpX7I0
Company Name: Heka Healthcare Consulting, LLC
Address:801 Northpoint Parkway Ste 134
City: West Palm Beach
State: FL 33407
Country: United States