The U.S. Onshore Drilling Fluids Market is expected to reach USD 1.22 billion by 2025Inc. Rising E&P to enhance productivity in conventional oil & gas fields particularly in Marcellus, Eagleford, Bakken, and Permian basins in the U.S. is expected to steer boringmud demand in the region, over the forecast period.
OBF accounted over 27% of market in 2016 and is expected to lose share to the WBF systems over the forecast period. Owing to its enhanced lubricity, OBF are expected to sustain its significance over the forecast period. OBF minimizes torque and drag of drill pipes, thereby reducing corrosion of boring tools in deviated wellbore activities.
Bakken accounted for over 44% of the U.S. proven oil reserves and over 40% of the global proven natural gas reserves in 2014. The presence of large number of unexplored hydrocarbon rich reserves, in onshore basins, coupled with the large dependency of the regional economy on the oil & gas industry is expected have immense potential in the near future.
Request A Sample Copy Of This Report at: www.radiantinsights.com/research/u-s-onshore-drilling-fluids-market/request-sample
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The water-based segment of U.S. onshore drilling mudsindustry was valued over USD 530million in 2016on account of growing concern towards toxicity and biodegradation of oil-based fluids
• Weighting agents dominated the U.S. OBF additives demand and accounted for over 57% of the total revenuein 2016
• Surfactants, emulsifiers, & wetting agentsegment emerged as the fastest growing segment in synthetic mud additivesmarket with a CAGR of 4.8% from 2017 to 2025
• Viscosifiersdemand for the Permianwater-based drilling mudadditives was valued over USD 7 million in 2016 and is anticipated to witness moderate growth over the next few years
• Eagle Fordemerged as the largest onshore market in 2016, accounting for 38.3% of the total revenue share in 2016
• The WBF segment in Niobrara basinis projected to witness fastest growth over the forecast period and estimated to reach USD 43.8 million by 2025
• Key players such asSchlumberger, Halliburton, Baker Hughes, Hamilton Technologies, Anchor Drilling Fluids, Francis Drilling Fluids, and National Oilwell Varco dominated the U.S. market over the past few years
Explore Other Reports By Radiant Insights,Inc at
- Pea Protein Market –
The global pea protein market is expected to reach USD 313.5 million by 2025. Increasing consumption of gluten-free products for treatment of celiac disease is expected to boost the pea proteins demand during the forecast period.
- Fructose Market –
The global fructose market is expected to reach USD 5.68 billion by 2025. The growing consumption of low-calorie foods and beverages owing to the rising awareness regarding the adverse effects of sugar is expected to boost market demand.
- Saffron Market –
The global saffron market is expected to reach USD 2.0 billion by 2025. Rising product use in food applications as a flavoring and coloring agent will augment growth over the next nine years.
About Radiant Insight
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic decision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy. Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States