The report offers Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis, and our in-house expertise. The Jamaican cigarette market is small with duty paid consumption falling dramatically in recent years. The impact of rising prices has spurred the development of both non-duty paid imports as well as counterfeit cigarettes which accounted for 20.0% of total volumes in 2016. Sales are forecast to fall by 20.8% between 2016 and 2026. Per capita consumption is also set to decline as smoking comes under increased pressure, both socially and economically.
For further inquiries, about – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2017 – 2021, click on this link – http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/cigarettes-in-jamaica-2017
– Consumption in 2016 6.7% down on volumes in 2015 constituted only 38.4% of volumes in 1990.
– In 2016 suggested that illegally produced cigarettes accounted for 20% of sales with this up from 16-17% in 2015.
– BAT’s subsidiary domintes the market, accounting for 92.0% of total market.
– Philip Morris is the largest player here being represented by Musson Jamaica.
Reasons To Buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Browse All Reports of This Category @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/tobacco-products
Table of Contents
1. Overview 5
2. Market Size 6
3. Market Structure 10
4. Manufacturers & Brands 12
5. Taxation & Retail Prices 17
5.1. Taxation 17
5.2. Retail Prices 18
6. The Smoking Population 19
7. Production & Trade 22
7.1. Production 22
7.2. Imports 24
7.3. Exports/Re-Exports 28
8. Operating Constraints 31
8.1. Advertising Restrictions 31
8.2. Health Warnings 31
8.3. Other Restrictions 32
9. Prospects & Forecasts 33
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/cigarettes-in-jamaica-2017/request-sample
10. Appendix 35
10.1. What is this Report About? 35
10.2. Time Frame 36
10.3. Product Category Coverage 36
10.4. Methodology 36
10.5. About GlobalData 39
10.6. Disclaimer 40
10.7. Contact Us 41
Read more related reports by Radiant Insights:
- Cigarettes in Honduras- http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/cigarettes-in-honduras-2017
“Cigarettes in Honduras, 2017”, is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the market. The report offers Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis, and our in-house expertise.
- Cigarettes in Nicaragua- http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/cigarettes-in-nicaragua-2017
The Nicaraguan cigarette market is quite small. Although it has been subject to considerable fluctuations over the years, sales have recently been buoyant. However, hikes in excise duty since 2013 appear to have ended this period of growth, with a resultant two successive years of declines in 2014 and 2015. 2016 saw a further 2.6% fall in volumes and rising prices, as a result of tax hikes. Although duty paid sales fell they are stilll 66.5% above its levels in 1990.
About Radiant Insights, Inc
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic decision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy. Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States