Market Synopsis of Styrenic Polymers Market:
Styrenic Polymers are produced through the polymerization of styrene monomers and other chemical compounds such as acrylonitrile, butadiene, etc. Production of Styrene-based derivatives is the growing trend in the market due to increasing applications in building and construction, packaging, appliances, and automotive industry. The Global Styrenic Polymer Market has been driven by factors such as growth in end-use industries, High growth in wind energy applications of UPR, Asia-Pacific to drive Styrenic Polymers demand, Increased SBR demand due to tire labeling regulations and few others. On the other hand, Increasing environmental and health concerns due to usage of styrene and Acceptance of other resins as substitute to UPR are hindering the global growth of Styrenic Polymers Market.
- The Global Styrenic Polymers consumption is estimated to grow at a CAGR over 4.8% during 2016 to 2021.
- In 2012, global styrenic polymers market was dominated by Asia-Pacific, with a share of 53.2% of the global consumption.
- Europe accounted for 21.1% of the total Styrenic Polymers consumption in 2012 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR over 2.5% during 2016 to 2021.
- North America Styrenic Polymer Market is expected to have an above average growth rate.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1021
Study Objectives of Styrenic Polymers Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 5 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Styrenic Polymers Market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyse the Global Styrenic Polymers Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, Porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country-level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country-level analysis of the market for segment by polymers types and regions.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analysing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyse competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global styrenic polymers Market.
Make an Enquiry before buying @https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/enquiry/1021
As per MRFR analysis, the Global Styrenic Polymers Market is segmented into polymer types which include Polystyrene, Expanded Polystyrene, Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene, Styrene Butadiene Rubber and Unsaturated polyester resin.
Regional Analysis of Styrenic Polymers Market:
Asia-Pacific is the largest market due to the rapid development of infrastructure and also due to the presence of fastest growing economies such as China and India. Europe has considerable regulations which constrict the usage of polymers based on the products’ impact on environment.
The leading market players in the Global Styrenic Polymers Market mainly include Alpek Sab De Cv, Asahi Kasei Corporation, Ashland, BASF, Bayer Material Science, CCP Composites, ENI S.P.A, Ineos Group Ag, Lanxess Ag, Nova Chemicals Corporation and others.
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/styrenic-polymers-market
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Components, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –