Global Energy Drinks Market is expected to reach USD 84.80 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Consumers looking for breaking the monotony in daily beverages include these energy drinks in their routine to improve their performance, and keep them hydrated at the same time.
Energy drinks which include high caffeine are expected to drive its demand as it helps the consumers to regain energy and increase their stamina. Both young, as well as aged customers are attracted towards these beverages, which promise to keep them healthy and active. More than 50% of the world population live in urban areas. Hectic lifestyle and rising disposable income coupled with a need for instant energy are expected to drive the market growth over the forecast period.
The non-alcoholic segment is expected to emerge as the largest and fastest growing product variant and is anticipated to account for a revenue share of 56% by 2025 at a CAGR of 7.8% over the forecast period.
Full Research Report on Global Energy Drinks Market Analysis:
U.S. energy drinks market revenue by product type, 2014 – 2025 (USD Billion)
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The global energy drinks market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7% from 2017 to 2025
- The organic segment is expected to emerge as the fastest product type segment in 2015 and is anticipated to reach a net worth exceeding USD 32 billion by 2025
- The teenager’s consumer segment generated revenue worth of USD 16.33 billion in 2016 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.8% over the forecast period
- The geriatric population growth in the market is anticipated to reach 12 billion by 2025 over the upcoming years
- On-trade distribution is projected to emerge as both largest and fastest segment and is estimated to reach USD 71.65 billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 7.1% from 2016 to 2025
- The Asia Pacific energy drinks industry is expected to witness the fastest growth in terms of revenue. It is expected to reach USD 24.17 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 7.5% from 2016 to 2025
- Demand for alcoholic beverage sector in the China was valued at USD 1.14 billion in 2015 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.5% from 2016 to 2025
- Energy drinks market share in Europe is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.7% over the forecast period and to reach USD 19.12 billion by 2025
- Major players Red Bull GmbH, Monster Energy and Rockstar. Other players having significant stake in the market include PepsiCo. Inc., Xyience Energy, and Amp
View more reports of this category by Grand View Research at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/ready-to-eat-processed-and-frozen-foods
Global energy drinks market share by distribution channel (%)
Grand View Research has segmented the Global Energy Drinks Market on the basis of product, product type, target consumer, distribution channel and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
Target Consumer Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
- Geriatric Population
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
- Off-trade & Direct Selling
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Central & South America
View Press Release of this research report by Grand View Research: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/press-release/global-energy-drinks-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For More Information: www.grandviewresearch.com
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States