The global bifurcation lesions market is expected to reach USD 2.8 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 5.6%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Technological developments and supportive government initiatives for reimbursement are likely to drive the market during the forecast period.
Increasing geriatric population and unhealthy lifestyle are responsible for growth in incidence of cardiovascular disorders. Furthermore, increase in approval & commercialization of innovative devices and expected entry of new devices for treatment of bifurcation lesions in the coming years are likely to drive the market.
In addition, rising affordability, increase in demand for minimally invasive procedures, and growing medical tourism are also boosting demand for bifurcation lesions procedures across the globe. According to various studies, procedures for coronary bifurcation lesions comprise approximately 20% of total percutaneous coronary interventions.
Full research report on bifurcation lesions market analysis: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/bifurcation-lesions-market
U.S. bifurcation lesions market by application, 2014 – 2025 (USD Million)
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- Increase in commercialization of devices for bifurcation lesions and investments by industry players for R&D are expected to boost the market, resulting in an anticipated CAGR of around 5% from 2017 to 2025
- Coronary vascular segment accounted for maximum share of the market in 2016 due to presence of complex vascular network in heart, increased availability of devices, and rise in awareness regarding surgical interventions for bifurcation lesions.
- Peripheral vascular segment is likely to witness lucrative growth in the coming years due to increase in investments by industry players for development of devices for peripheral application and advancements in diagnostics facilitating accurate detection of plaque.
- Geographically, North America held the largest share of the bifurcation lesions market in 2016. It is anticipated to maintain its dominance in the coming years due to increasing demand for drug-eluting stents, commercialization of devices for bifurcation lesions, and local presence of major market players.
- Asia Pacific is expected to observe fastest growth over the next decade owing to improvement in healthcare infrastructure, medical tourism, and rise in investments by market players in the region.
- Some of the key players in the market are Abbott; Boston Scientific Corporation; Cardinal Health; Medtronic; Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.; C. R. Bard, Inc.; Spectranetics; and Terumo Medical Corporation. Tryton Medical, Inc. developed Tryton Side Branch Stent with a balloon-expandable, single-wire stent delivery system that can be deployed in the side branch artery for treatment of bifurcation lesions. The device is available in the U.S. and Europe as well as Middle East & Africa.
View more reports of this category by Grand View Research at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/medical-devices
Grand View Research has segmented the global bifurcation lesions market on the basis of application and region:
Bifurcation Lesions Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Coronary Vascular
- Peripheral Vascular
Bifurcation Lesions Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
Access press release of this research report by Grand View Research: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/press-release/global-bifurcation-lesions-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For More Information: www.grandviewresearch.com
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States