Toronto, ON, Canada – Zevrix Solutions today announces the release of Output Factory Server 2, a major upgrade to company’s output automation software for Adobe InDesign. Output Factory Server automates InDesign production workflow by processing files from watched hot folders, and can serve unlimited users on a network. The software offloads printing and exporting from InDesign to a central system leaving operator workstations free from the output process.
The new version introduces several major new features that help users further automate their workflows, eliminate repetitive tasks, and save time by simplifying file management:
– Create sequences of workflows and output InDesign files to multiple formats from a single hot folder using Actions. This new productivity-enhancing feature is designed to help users in busy prepress houses, printer shops and design agencies. For example, users can create an action that combines hi-res PDF, lo-res PDF, JPEG and color printer workflows. Then drop InDesign files to the action’s hot folder to print and export them to all three formats at once.
– Use file aliases instead of the original InDesign documents. This feature eliminates the need to copy large InDesign files into hot folders, which can take significant time especially on a network. Instead, users now can create an alias which only takes a few kilobytes. Output Factory Server will use the alias to open and process the original InDesign file.
Output Factory Server is intended to run on a dedicated Mac station and offers the following key features:
– Output InDesign files from hot folders
– Supports print, PDF, PostScript, TIFF, EPUB and other formats
– Export as single pages
– Automatic email notifications
– Layer versioning
– Variable output file names
– Automatic preflighting
Pricing and Availability:
Output Factory Server can be purchased from Zevrix web site for US$699.95, as well as from authorized resellers. Trial is also available for download. The upgrade cost is $350 for the licensed users of Output Factory Server 1.x and BatchOutput Server. Output Factory Server requires macOS 10.7 or later and Adobe InDesign CS5-CC 2017.
About Zevrix Solutions
Located in Toronto, Canada, Zevrix Solutions provides productivity solutions for Adobe Creative Suite software, PDF workflows, graphic file diagnostics, file delivery and Microsoft Office on Mac OS. Zevrix is dedicated to help professionals increase their profits through automating everyday tasks, producing error-free documents, saving disk space and cutting production costs.
For more information, visit http://www.zevrix.com.
Company Name: Zevrix Solutions
Contact Person: Leo Revzin