The Narrowband IoT (NB-IoT), also known as LTE Cat NB1 is a low power wide area network technology (LPWA) standard that connects a wide range of devices and services on established cellular network. NB-IoT is well suited for applications that deals with small amount of infrequent data transfer over long period of time. NB-IoT operates in licensed spectrum that offers secure and reliable connectivity while assuring quality of service.
The NB-IoT market is expected to show significant growth due to rapid development in IoT industry and rising demand of new cellular communication technology which are dedicated to IoT LPWA applications. The increasing demand for navigation, telematics and in-car infotainment services in automotive & Transportation industry is also supporting the market of The NB-IoT. The added advantage of NB-IoT such as low power consumption, excellent penetration coverage and low component cost is also supporting growth in narrowband IoT market.
Hence the market for Narrowband- IoT Market is expected to grow at ~50 % CAGR (2016-2022).
However, deployment, front-end complexity and licensing costs of NB-IoT are hindering the growth of narrowband- IoT Market. Low-speed data transmission with privacy & security is also restraining the growth in narrowband- IoT market.
Major Key Players:
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. (China)
- Vodafone Group PLC (U.K.)
- Emirates Telecommunications Corporation (UAE)
- Telecom Italia (Italy)
- Qualcomm Inc. (U.S.)
- China Unicom (China)
- Intel Corporation (U.S.)
- Ericsson (Sweden)
- Nokia Networks (Finland)
- and Verizon Communication (U.S.)
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1904
Study Objectives of Narrowband – IoT Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Narrowband- IoT Market
- To analyze the Narrowband- IoT market based on various factors- supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the Market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the Market for segment by deployment, Device, Verticals and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the Market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To Track and Analyze competitive developments such as Joint Ventures, Strategic Alliances, Mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Narrowband- IoT Market.
Global Narrowband- IoT Market has been segmented on the Basis of Deployment, Device and Verticals. The deployment includes Guard Band, In Band and Stand Alone. Device type has been identified as Smart metering, tracker, Alarm &detectors, wearable, tracking among others. Vertical includes Agriculture, Automotive & logistics, Healthcare, IT, Manufacturing, and Energy & Utilities among others.
North America is dominating the market of Narrowband- IoT Market due to the increasing adoption of IoT and cloud based services in this region. The growing demand of efficient and low-cost connectivity technology in this region is also supporting the market of Narrowband- IoT market. Europe is also expected to register healthy growth in the Narrowband- IoT Market due to increasing application of NB-IoT in automotive & transportation sector in the region. Asia-pacific is growing due to the various government initiatives for smart cities in India and china.
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/narrowband-iot-market-1904
- Original equipment manufacturers (OEMs)
- Manufacturing Equipment suppliers
- Cellular Service providers
- Software & Content providers
- IoT Service providers
- Consumer Electronics
Table of Contents
1 Market Introduction
1.2 Scope of Study
1.2.1 Research Objective
1.3 Market Structure
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –