As technology is growing and, energy measurement applications are widely replacing the traditional utility meters. Demand for electricity for various applications inside home, office or in manufacturing places are increasing and need for smart management have arisen. Energy measurement ICs are used in components such as smart plugs, smart appliances where it redirects the power with a circuit and releases only amount of electricity which is needed.
This helps in better management of electricity and effective utilization. Global Energy Management Ics Market has been valued at USD in million in the year 2015.
Major Key Players
- Analog Devices, Inc. (U.S.)
- NXP Semiconductors (Netherlands)
- Cirrus Logic (U.S.)
- Maxim Integrated (U.S.)
- STMicroelectronics (Switzerland)
- Linear Technology (U.S.)
- Microchip Technology (U.S.)
- Atmel Corporation (U.S.)
- Integrated Device Technology, Inc. (U.S.)
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1681
Study Objectives of Energy Measurement ICs Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Energy Measurement ICs Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the Energy Measurement ICs market based on various factors- supply chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by function, by type, by applications and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Energy Measurement ICs Market
- IC Manufacturers
- Electric Meter Manufactures
- Power Generation Companies
- Power Distribution Companies
- Chip Manufacturers
- Smart ICs Suppliers and Manufactures
Global Energy Measurement ICs market has been segmented on the basis of function/management which includes- active energy (kWh), apparent energy (kVA), reactive energy (kVAR) and RMS Energy. On the basis of type, the market has been segmented as Single-Channel and Multi-Channel. By verticals market has been segmented as- Smart plugs, Industrial, Power monitors for servers, Smart appliances, Smart Homes, Smart Cities among others.
Regional Analysis of Energy Measurement ICs Market:
Europe holds of market share and currently growing with CAGR. Europe Energy Measurement ICs market has been valued at USD in million in the year 2015.
Asia-Pacific has emerged as fastest growing market with CAGR high and has been valued at USdD million in the year 2015 which is expected to rise at USD in million by the end of forecast period.
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/energy-measurement-ics-market-1681
Table of Contents
1. Market Introduction
1.2 Scope of Study
1.2.1 Research Objective
1.3 Market Structure
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –