Viruses are the ultimate parasites as they derive nutrition from the host cell and also hijack and direct its metabolic machinery to synthesize new virus particles. Viruses can live and replicate only inside host body. Anti-viral drugs are specifically used to treat viral infections and act mostly by inhibiting their target viruses. The growth of antiviral drugs market is driven by factors such as rise in healthcare expenditure, growing research and development investment, emergence of virus life-threatening diseases like bird flu, strong development pipeline and increasing incidence rates of viral infections particularly HIV. WHO estimates 36.7 million people are suffering from HIV/AIDS worldwide with 1.1 million deaths of AIDS-related illnesses in 2015.
Taking all these factors the market for anti-viral drugs is expected to reach $62.67 billion by the end of the forecast period growing at a CAGR of 6.9%.
Get a Copy of Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2454
Key Players for Global Anti-Viral Drugs Market:
Johnson & Johnson
Merck & Co. Inc.
Gilead Sciences Inc.
Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
Novartis International AG
Astra Zeneca AB
Global Anti-viral drugs market has been segmented on the basis of application, which comprises hepatitis, HIV/AIDS, herpes, influenza and others. On the basis of mechanism of action; market is segmented into nucleotide polymerase inhibitors, reverse transcriptase inhibitors, protease inhibitors and others.
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/anti-viral-drugs-market-2454
Study Objectives Global Anti-Viral Drugs Market:
- To provide detail analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 7 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the global anti-viral drugs market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by application, by mechanism of action and other sub segments.
- To provide overview of key players and their strategic profiling in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments globally.
Regional Analysis of Global Anti-Viral Drugs Market:
Globally America is the largest market for anti-viral drugs. North America dominated the market for anti-viral drugs with a share of greater than 30%. Europe is the second-largest market for anti-viral drugs. Asia pacific region is expected to be fastest growing region in anti-viral drugs market.
The report for Global Anti-Viral Drugs Market of Market Research Future comprises extensive primary research along with the detail analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides detail information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different markets segments and regions.
We are thankful for the support and assistance from Global Anti-Viral Drugs Market Research Report- Forecast to 2022 chain related technical experts and marketing experts during Research Team survey and interviews.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –