Market Research Future published new report, titled “Polyp Biopsy Market -Research Report: Global Forecast till 2022”.
Market Synopsis of Global Polyp Biopsy Market:
A polyp biopsy is a test that takes a sample of, or removes polyps (abnormal growths) for examination. Polyps are growths of tissue that may be attached by a pedicle. Polyps are commonly found in organs with many blood vessels. Such organs include the uterus, colon, and nose. Most polyps are benign but some polyps are malignant. The most common site of polyps is the colon. Usually polyps don’t cause any symptoms hence they go undetected most of the times. If polyp is detected in the body, it is likely that the biopsy is performed. During which, a sample of tissue is removed and analyzed under a microscope. Polyps can develop in people of all ages but are most commonly discovered in adults over age 50. They are found especially in those who smoke, consume alcohol and are overweight. The market for polyp biopsy is booming.
Global polyp biopsy market has been segmented on the basis of type which comprises of type colonoscopy, colposcopy-directed biopsy, esophagogastroduodenoscopy and laryngoscopy. On the basis of site of polyp, market is segmented into uterus, nose, sinuses, colon and others, on the basis of biopsy device; market is segmented into needle-based biopsy guns, biopsy needles, biopsy forceps and others. On the basis of end users, market is segmented into hospital, clinics, diagnostic centers, research laboratories and others.
Some of the key players in this market are: Angiotech, Cardinal Health, Inc., Carefusion Corporation, Cigna, C.R. Bard, Inc., Devicor Medical Products Inc., DTR Medical, Hologic, Inc., INRAD Inc., Olympus and others.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1673 .
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 7 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the polyp biopsy market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the polyp biopsy market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by type, site of polyp, biopsy devices, end user and its sub-segments.
- To provide overview of key players and their strategic profiling in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global polyp biopsy market.
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
- Government Research Laboratories
- Independent Research Laboratories
- Government and Independent Regulatory Authorities
- Market Research and Consulting Service Providers
- Medical Research Laboratories
- Academic Medical Institutes and Universities
The report for Global Polyp Biopsy Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different markets segments and regions
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Market Dynamics
4 Market Factor Analysis
5 Global Polyp Biopsy Market by Type
6 Global Polyp Biopsy Market by Site of Polyp
7 Global Polyp Biopsy Market by Biopsy Devices
8 Global Polyp Biopsy Market by End User
9 Global Polyp Biopsy Market by Regions
10 Company Landscape
11 Company Profile
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –