Market Synopsis of Flavanoids:
Flavanoids are essential plant pigment which are concentrated in plant parts and these are similar to flavone. They are polyphenolic compounds that are available in natural sources. Increasing popularity of its health benefits due to its functional properties such as antiviral, antiallergic, antiplatelet, anti-inflammatory, antitumor and antioxidant; are driving sales of the flavonoids market. Globally the market of flavonoids is growing at the rate of about 3% since 2016 and it is expected to continue this growth till 2022. Among various functional properties of flavonoids, it being antioxidant is quite in trending mainly since along with thee it also has vitamin C, vitamin E, selenium, and carotenoids which makes it nutritious.
Study Objectives of Flavanoids Market:
- In depth analysis of market’s segments and sub-segments.
- Estimating and forecasting market size which includes by type, source, application and region.
- Analyzing key driving forces which are influencing the market.
- Analyzing the market on regional level and predicting the market of North America, Europe, Asia and rest of the world (ROW).
- Value chain & supply chain analysis.
- Company profiling of major players in the market.
- Competitive strategy analysis and detail about key stakeholders in the market.
- Analyzing previous market trends and technologies used so far along with current government regulatory requirements.
- Functional beverages with target groups such as cancer, diabetic, weight-management will drive higher demand of flavonoids market
- Supply and demand of flavonoids is maximum in the western region including North America and Europe
Access our Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2168
On the basis of application, the market is classified into weight management food & beverages, cardiac health food & beverages, diabetic health food & beverages, cancer health food & beverages and others.
Key players listed in the flavonoids market are Flavon Group LLC. (Hungary), Foodchem International Corporation (China), Cayman Chemical Company (U.S.), Alchem International Ltd (India), Triveni Interchem Pvt. Ltd (India), Sigmaaldrich (U.S.), Wako Pure Chemical Industries, Ltd. (Japan), and Toroma Organics Ltd (Spain)
Discount for Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/2168
The global flavonoids market is spread all over the world; regions which generates maximum revenue to this market includes North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. In North America transactions related to this market is maximum due to the presence of functional food and beverages in this region, which is responsible for maximum application of flavonoids. Higher demand for dietary supplements and natural nutrition which has nutritional ingredients which provides medical benefits will drive high demand for flavonoids in the western parts of the world including North America and European regions. Increase in health awareness and awareness about nutritional benefit of flavonoids products is encouraging sales of flavonoids based products in the Asia-Pacifica region.
Download PDF for more Information @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/report_info.pdf?report_id=2168
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –