Green Approved Solutions does business with multiple Enbridge accredited auditors who provide homeowners with Enbridge and Ontario Power Authority (OPA) rebate checks, up to a maximum of $2,200.00.
Homeowners can check out G.A.S.’s website and enter their zip code in the energy bill savings calculator to see how much they could save:
Find the savings calculator at:
Free Furnace/AC Attic Insulation For limited time only!
For a limited time only, G.A.S. is offering free Furnace/AC installation, starting at $1,799.00, after rebates or $2.00 per day for rental.
See the website for more information at:
5 Step Free Inspection
As part of the rebate, G.A.S. offers a 5 Step Free Inspection, which offers:
- “24 Point” Inspection Report. G.A.S.’s HVAC specialist will assessa unit’s age and efficiency levels and determines if the homeowner is are spending too much on gas and hydro consumption.
- Savings Report. The specialist analyzesthe home units monthly expenditures to determine if the home is consuming too much electricity and gas.
- Choosing Product and Solution. The HVAC specialist delivers a thorough summary, including recommended energy refunds and savings. If the unit(s) is adequate and savings are not identified, they won’t recommend an upgrade.
- Approval Process. The HVAC specialist will provide the most practical approved rates for upgrade, buyout, or rental choices. G.A.S. files the appropriate rebate documentation, free of charge, and provides the homeowner with a Green Home Certificate, which ensures the approved rebate.
- Scheduling of the Installation. G.A.S hires only certified HVAC technicians who guarantee homeowners with rapid quality installations in 24-hours of appointment.
When appropriate, a certified Auditor will come to the home on or prior to the installation date to make sure the Enbridge and/or Ontario Power Authority rebates are official.
About Green Approved Solutions
G.A.S. provides the greatest savings on cooling, heating, drinking water and home air solutions. It works with various HVAC businesses to save time and resources, offers free evaluations, the best quotes, and quality installations.
Homeowners can depend on G.A.S. installations and repairs. It works 24/7, even on holidays, so it’s always available. It hires only highly trained and experienced specialists to evaluate homeowners’ needs and help them make correct decisions with regard to converting to high efficiency systems. See its website at:
G.A.S. also offers the following installations, replacements, and repair services:
- Heating Systems and Furnaces
- Air Conditioner Systems
- HVAC Systems
- Bi-Annual HVAC System Maintenance
- Water Filtration Systems
- Duct Cleaning
- HEPA Filters
100% financing is available.
Company Name: Green Approved Solutions
Contact Person: Media Relations
Phone: 1 (800) 848-5742