The Global Kidney Stones Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.0% during the forecast period and is estimated to reach USD 3,000 million by 2023.
The global kidney stones market has been evaluated as rapidly growing market and expected to reach at high growth figures over the review period. A significant growth in the number of people getting diagnosed with nephrolithiasis has been observed. People with obesity, diabetes, and gout are more prone to be diagnosed with kidney stones than the healthy people. Development of the kidney stones may be influenced by eating habits and the intake of fluids in the body. Small kidney stones can be treated with medical therapy and hydrotherapy. But the large kidney stones need to be removed with the various procedures that are available to treat nephrolithiasis.
Major Players in Kidney Stones Market
Some of the key players in the global market: Boston Scientific Corp., C.R. Bard Inc., Convergent Laser Technologies, Cook Medical Inc., DirexGroup, Dornier MedTech GmbH, E.M.S. Electro Medical Systems S.A., Elmed Electronics & Medical Industry & Trade Inc., Medispec Ltd., Olympus Corp., Richard Wolf GmbH, Siemens Ltd., STORZ MEDICAL AG, Stryker Corp. and others.
Get a Copy of Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1745
- Kidney stones market has been segmented on the basis of types which comprises of calcium, uric acid, struvite, and cystine.
- On the basic of diagnostic test, market is segmented into CT scan, X-rays, ultrasound scan, and intravenous urogram.
- On the basis of treatments, market is segmented into medications, extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy (ESWL), ureteroscopy (URS), percutaneous nephrolithotomy (PCNL), and others.
- The global kidney stone market consists of four regions: the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa.
- The Americas dominates the market, particularly, North America due to rising prevalence of renal diseases in this region. Additionally, continuous innovation in the treatment methods and the presence of the global market leaders contribute to the market growth.
- In the Europe, availability innovative healthcare solutions for diagnostics, availability of funds for research & development activities, and increasing adoption of new treatment methods are responsible for the growth of the market.
- Asia Pacific is the fastest growing and potential kidney stone market whose growth is attributed to the rising geriatric population with kidney related problems, government focus on research and development in healthcare sector.
- The Middle East & Africa is expected witness limited growth due to limited access to the healthcare resources and lack of advanced treatment methods.
The global kidney stones market and is expected to reach USD 3,000 million by 2023.Ureteroscopy (URS) holds the largest share of 31.48% of the market. North America holds the largest market share of 50.8% of kidney stones market and is anticipated to reach USD 7 million by the end of the forecast period. Globally, Asia Pacific is the fastest growing region and expected to grow at a rate of CAGR 4.9% during the forecast period. Extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy holds the largest market share in North America, and expected to continue the similar growth throughout the forecast period.
Get Discount @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/1745
The report on the global kidney stones market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain deeper insight to the market and industry performance. The report gives a clear picture of the current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions
We are thankful for the support and assistance from Kidney Stone Market Research Report- Global Forecast to 2023 chain related technical experts and marketing experts during Research Team survey and interviews.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –